|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Why is there so much space at the buttom?
I am witing an exam paper, and it would help me so much if anyove could please answer my question asap. Please... I don't understand, why there is so much white space at the buttom of all the pages. I have tried changing the margins, making the foot smaller, but it doesn't help. I use footnotes and have a page... 6 Jun 2010 11:38
WORD : problem in normal.dotm ?
I am recently facing the follwoing problem : whenever I start a new word document, the new document has lost the standard header and footer margins, and cusror is on the top left corner of the doc. I have deleted the normal.dotm document form the templates directory, word has created a new onebut still theproble... 5 Jun 2010 21:19
Add and delete Word document Paragraph symbol
Working in word Office 2003, I have just done something to cause the paragraph symbol to appear at the beginning and ending of each sentence in my 3 page document. Is there a path to deleting this problem? ... 5 Jun 2010 21:19
white corners left while printing coloured background
WHEN I PRINT COLOUR BACKGROUND IN A WORD DOCUMENT WHITE CORNERS ALWAYS REMAIN ON THE TOP AND BOTTOM CORNERS OF THE FILE ... 5 Jun 2010 02:48
How do I remove letter head from Word document
I am trying to copy text over from a document that is on letterhead. I do not want to copy the letterhead over just the text but am having problems removing the letterhead from my document...please help. ... 4 Jun 2010 19:13
"hidden"codes "paragraph" symbol, etc, showing in doc-how delete?
have normally "hidden" codes, such as "paragraph" symbols, "arrow head pointers" and "indentation markers" showing up in MS wWord document previously typed WITHOUT SUCH SYMBOLS SHOWING. How do I get rid of them. They do not show when documetn is printed. But code symbols make editing document a real headache.... 5 Jun 2010 00:39
Typing in Web layout, how to print in landscape
Typing in landscape, Web Layout, how to print in landscape ... 4 Jun 2010 13:41
Print Frist 2 pages in First Page Tray & others in other pages
So is it not possible if we have set First Page tray and other pages tray? Can we not tweak to print first two pages in First Page tray? Meanwhile i will go through the link you posted. And regarding the reducing papers its client who insisted upon this :-) Thanks Senthil "Graham Mayor" wrote: Instea... 5 Jun 2010 01:44
Print Frist 2 pages in First Page Tray & others in other pages tra
I use one tray for Headed Paper and another for plain paper. Using macro i print first page of the document to the headed paper and remaining pages in plain paper tray correctly. Now to be more eco-freindly, to avoid wastage of papers, i need to print the second page of the document to the headed paper back sid... 4 Jun 2010 08:08
Microsoft Word 2007
I have done something to my Microsoft Word 2007 program that has caused me alot of stress. I have used this program for 3 years without difficulties. In the last week I did something to make the Word program "redo the original settings." When I open up Microsoft Word 2007, the indentation was at 0, now it is at... 4 Jun 2010 02:43
Word 2007 centering all text
I am working on a document where I want certain sections centered (logo at top, title of article, etc) but the rest to be standard right-alignment. However when I select a certain section of text/image to be centered, it centers everything in the document. It will allow certain sections to be left-aligned or ... 3 Jun 2010 23:27
Do master documents still exist?
I have many chapters in a manual, and would like to keep each chapter separate. I used to work with master documents (i thought it was in Word, but maybe not), which would pull in each sub-document when working with the master. But each sub document could also be worked on as a separate doc. Does this capabil... 3 Jun 2010 20:10
Page Number Problem It resets to 1 of 1
I have Word 2007, Vista. I have added a page number (built in format, at position, x of y) in a header first page (different), it is in a table. The page number (x of y) is also in the footer (which is blank on the 'different' first page). The footer page number works fine. If i put the page number in the r... 3 Jun 2010 23:27
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11