First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
page number
How do I remove page number from single pages, not only frontpage ... 22 May 2010 07:17
How do I write in both columns when I format my word document?
I am typing a document in word and I need two columns formatted with text in both. I am only able to write in the left column and cannot type in right column. Please help. ... 21 May 2010 21:39
how do i prepopulate the date in word, like excel?
I am trying to set up a sheet that will prepopulate the date every time you open it. A similar function to the =today() function in excel. Thanks. ... 21 May 2010 15:03
rtf braces {} - \keepctrl - please
OBSERVED: rtf braces {} stack-and-pop instantly without retention of controls on text already specified... e.g. \li1000{\li2000 text}\par drops the \li2000 instantly upon exiting the braces () stack, reverting to the Default \li1000 rather than retaining the specification set on the text. OBSERVED #2: This ... 20 May 2010 17:14
Correcting the Total Number of Pages when have TOC which you don't want included
Are you using Ctrl+F9 to insert the braces? The easiest way to do this is to type = before the { NUMPAGES } field and -3 after it, then select the entire expression and press Ctrl+F9. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org <Virginia Wilber>... 20 May 2010 17:14
Correcting the Total Number of Pages when have TOC which you don't wantincluded
I read your reply and I am unable to get it to work even though I didn't have a problem getting this to work in Word 2003. I select Page Number from the Header/Footer portion of the toolbar and get: Page 1 of 159 Then I use Alt F9 to see what it actually says and get: Page { PAGE } of { NUMPAGES } as you... 20 May 2010 16:08
trying to "paste link" from ppt to word.
I am building a Compund doc and am having trouble linking a graphic from PPT to a Wrod doc. Any suggestions? ... 20 May 2010 15:01
cm to pts?
When formatting a word document, how do you switch from measurements in cm to points? ex) I need a series of documents that have top margins of 75 pts and bottom margins of 70 points. But when I am working on a different computer, the "Page set-up" options are in cm. ... 21 May 2010 01:56
Creating Outline Numbering
Hi All, I have a question concering creating an outline numbering style. I want this style, whenever applied, to restart numbering. Is this possible using a style-attribute or something like that? Or is it just impossible, exept for restarting the outline numbered list manually each time you apply this style? ... 20 May 2010 12:48
Printing - Grad Announcement - won't print as a card
I have prepared a graduation announcement. Want to print on a 5x7 scored card. Using all four sides - text, inserted pictures. Cannot get it to print Page Set-up - 8 1/2 x 11, Landscape, Bookfold - Sheets: 4 Printer Page Set-up - 8 1/2 x 11, Landscape, Normal Size, Page Range:1,2,3,4 What am I doing wrong... 21 May 2010 09:31