First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
a template for non-fiction writers?
I'm writing a memoir using Word 2007. Where can I find a template that will help me? ... 2 Jun 2010 19:50
Is it possilbe to have multiple tables of content in a single doc?
I`m working on a document with an appendix that has its own table of contents. I`d like to isolate the two tables from one another. Is it possible? ... 2 Jun 2010 10:57
help for word
how to make the line above a footnote align to left margin? Jim Teeter wrote: How to make the line above a footnote align to left margin? 26-Jun-07 The line above the footnote is indented beyond the left margin and I cannot figure out how to realign that line with the margin. How do you move the line abov... 2 Jun 2010 07:39
how do i remove lines from invoice
my invoice details change from month to month and i prefer to keep them on one page. i entered the info but there are several lines between my last entry and the total. how do i remove the extra lines? ... 2 Jun 2010 06:34
Trifold
I need to make a brochure type thing and to know how to make a trifold! ... 31 May 2010 22:57
How Do I Remove Page # From Cover Sheet w/ Windows 2007?
I am writing a paper in Windows 2007 and cannot have a page number on the cover sheet. Help! Thanks : ) --- frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.word.pagelayout/ ... 31 May 2010 19:42
How can I type within a cell like it is a word document?
Hi, Is there a way to type text within a cell where I can choose the position of the text by clicking within the cell like you can within a word document? I'd like to be able to easily type in something like this: YOU: ME: No I can not do th... 31 May 2010 18:36
Centre align if less than one line of text
I have set up my normal style to be justified, however if there is less than one complete line of text (no wrapping) I would like that paragraph to be centre aligned. Is this possible without having to do it manually each time? I imagine I am using Word for Mac 2008. many thanks for any help in advance. -- dav... 3 Jun 2010 19:03
A tough one? Two page template with separate headers and roll
Doug, Thanks! That works great for pushing the bottom row and columns onto the next two pages, however I still don't see a way to be able to carry the cells that contain my column names onto the two new pages without doing it manually. I have not been using headers because I couldn't figure out how to have ... 31 May 2010 15:18
A tough one? Two page template with separate headers and rolling.
Hi, I've tried to find out all day if this can be accomplished: I am in the audio/visual industry and am trying a new script/outline format for video and audio production. I'd like to carry around a letter sized binder. When I open the binder I will have two letter-sized pages staring back up at me, each ... 31 May 2010 02:15
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13