First  |  Prev |
Pages: 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
TOC - printing "Error! bookmark not defined"
I know have my TOC - book marks are moved - I have edit the TOC outside of my document. When i view the TOC document in print view it looks good. When I print it the message prints. Can I print the TOC and get the "Error! Bookmark not defined" somehow without recreating all the book marks?? Remember... 14 Dec 2008 23:28
blanc document in word showing " L " shaped sign - help
When I open a new document each corner shows an "L" shaped diagram/drawing. It appears in every blanc document. Please HELP, How can I clear this. Bless my daughter!!! thanks ... 11 Nov 2008 13:33
Document Map in Word 2007 includes Captions for Tables and Figures
For a long time, the document map (which I can turn on and off in the "view" ribbon) showed a great outline of my headings. A while ago, however, the map included to show captions for tables and figures, which makes the document useless. I looked all over the options box but can't find anything referring to the do... 4 Jul 2007 23:20
How do I set up a booklet to bind with punch and bind system?
I've created a 64 page booklet using bookfold. If it's printed as is, to do the punch and bind, the printer will have to trim not only the right (outside) side to make it even but trim off some on the left (inside). I want to have it printed it as follows: 1st sheet Front ... 12 May 2007 19:54
Add Transparent Words - Word 2007
I would like to add the words "Draft Proposal" in large letters in the center of my document that are transparent enough that the document wording shows through them. Word 2007 ... 8 Apr 2007 11:09
Unable to insert page numbers
I am using Office 2007 Trial version. I can't insert page numbers because the selection under botton of page is greyed out. Also my selection for both save header & footer gallery is greyed out. I had this problem with the beta tech/refresh but corrected it with the deletion of the building blocks. I thought t... 23 Feb 2007 00:45
How do I print address labels 14 to the page
How do I print address labels. I have labels purchased from Staples reference No. STAP 14. 14 labels to the page, each label is 99.1 mmby 38.1mm I will be printing about 140 addresses which will take about 10 pages ... 10 Jan 2007 14:25
True parallel columns in Word
I finally have to produce a document that uses parallel columns in Word - one side in English, the second side in French. In reading how to do this, the only option appears to be through the use of linked Text Boxes, which is a particularly ugly solution. A far more elegant (and simple) solution would be allow... 18 Aug 2006 07:23
Insert PDF into Doc
How do you insert a PDF file (1 page) into a Word document? Using the latest version and SP of word. Insert Picture or Insert File don't seem to work. Thanks! Bob Day ... 10 Feb 2006 03:40
Book Templates
I am wrting a book including chapters containg references, citations. Need a good template that a writer can use. Harbans Lal ... 3 Sep 2005 13:27