First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
headers
this is really strange. I'm using word to prepare bid specifications. The Section names and numbers have been typed into the headers, along with the page number for that section. They can be seen on every page when editing. However, when I print the document, some of the headers show up and some do not. An... 4 Nov 2009 06:26
Start numbering on the third page with 1
How can I start numbering the third page with 1? It is somehow only possible to start on the second page as I see it.. ... 6 Nov 2009 15:56
Internal Measurement Unit
An interesting point came up in a docManagment post. The Paragraph dialog box has an option for setting paragraph spacing before and after. The unit of measurement displayed in this option is points (pt). However, a user may enter other acceptable units of measure (e.g., centimeters (cm)) and Word converts th... 3 Nov 2009 14:54
Impressive word documents
Hi, I have been trying to improve the word documents i create to look more professional and effective. However , being not a word expert i have reached my limitations . So i thought it would be a great if the Usenet users can help me further enhance word skills. The idea is to create impressive 2 pager produc... 3 Nov 2009 02:46
Template to Document Layout
I have a template that opens a new Word document. The user is then able to select multiple drop down menus and fill in other form fields. Is it possible to save this to a plain word document with no protection and no form fields? For example if they selected from a drop down list "California" I would like to somehow o... 4 Nov 2009 21:58
How do I make the line number appear?
I want to be able to type with the view at the bottom of the screen (or anywhere) of what line I am typing on. I don't know how to make this appear! It would be extremely useful when doing transcription at home. ... 2 Nov 2009 21:18
Word 2007 character spacing with Em dash
My coworker is experiencing weirdness with some Word body text styles. When an em dash is included in a sentence with one of these body text styles applied, the dash is literally shoved on top of the left and right neighboring letters. It resembles strikethough. When the style of the sentence is changed to Norm... 2 Nov 2009 17:58
How do I save a custom watermark in Word 2007?
Thanks I've been trying to figure out the same thing for quite some time "CyberTaz" wrote: No Problem - Glad it worked out! -- Regards |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac "JWRQT" <JWRQT(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:57D2DD5A-15DA-42C5-A706-B49239785F00(a)microsoft.com... ... 2 Nov 2009 16:52
extra page can not delete
Have a word document with three pages the second page ends with a table and the third page has the header on it but no other data. I can not seem to delete the third page which is not needed thanks ... 2 Nov 2009 13:31
Currency field
Can you define a field to be a currency field...having dollar signs and decimal point...when creating fields for a form using the Designer mode? ... 5 Nov 2009 01:13