First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
How do I create a poster consisting of 4 x A4 pages which get glue
I know this can be done as I have done it some yaers before. It may have been in Power Point however. As I remember I created the poster content on the word document page and then using some option/s one is able to segment the page into 4 quarters, print these and then glue them together. I am using Microsoft... 16 Jan 2010 10:37
no-hyphenate list
Is there a way in Word 2007 to create a list of words that should never be hyphenated in a particular document? Perhaps a way to edit the hyphenation dictionary? -- ~ Janet ... 26 Jan 2010 15:33
How do I restore page setup/view to normal?
I don't know how it happened, but the way my doc is viewed on the screen is all messed up. There is no margin on it (the blinking line for typing is at the very top of the page) despite repeated clicking on "Normal Margin." When I go to "Print Preview" everything looks ok, but the normal view is very off. The p... 15 Jan 2010 13:52
Headers starting on page without using section breaks
Is it possible to have headers starting on page 3 without using section breaks? The document is within a program (SIMS .net) where section breaks can cause tags not to work. ... 15 Jan 2010 07:10
Margins of section x are outside the printable area of the page
I have a word 7 document with several sections in it. One section is a single page with an organization chart on it. I have set the section to landscape and the page looks fine in print preview. However, word still seems to have the page set to portrait. If I tell the process to continue printing anyway it prin... 14 Jan 2010 14:42
Different numbering in header and footer
I have a 600 page document that has over 100 sections. I need to number each section in the header with the section page no. and total number of pages in that section ie. Page 1 of 5 or Page 3 of 6. I then need to have the page number for the whole document in the footer. I can insert the number of pages in each ... 13 Jan 2010 23:19
Stop Word from counting first three pages as part of the document
Document is 23 pages. 1st is a cover page, 2nd and 3rd are TOC's. These pages were not created using a Word template. Footer begins on page four, however, it reads Page 1 of 23. I need it to read Page 1 of 20. How do I format this and still have everything in one document? ... 13 Jan 2010 23:19
Why does an inserted and locked photo move to a 2nd page?
I have a photo inserted at the top of a page and set to "lock anchor" and "behind text". When the document becomes long enough to warrant a second page the photo jumps to the top of the second page instead of staying in place at the top of the first page. Why is this happening? Is there something else I need to... 13 Jan 2010 14:22
Autonumber not showing up in a StyleRef
My document includes dictionary style headers that provide a quick reference point for readers to know what topic is being discussed on any given page. The headers were created by inserting a "StyleRef" field which works great. My problem comes from the fact that the style heading being referenced is autonumb... 13 Jan 2010 09:51