First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
Template issues in a global organisation
Good morning everyone, The company I currently contract to operates worldwide and stores their templates on a Sharepoint site. (imo - not a good idea). To access a template, one navigates to the template area on our Sharepoint site and clicks on the required template. This action does not, however, open a new ... 3 Feb 2010 19:42
Word 2007 with file type .docx
Word 2007 with file type .docx could not be accessed via blackboard webmail. ... 2 Feb 2010 23:39
automatic line breaks not matching set margins
Every time I create a new document, I'm having a problem with my automatic line breaks. They are ocurring about 2 inches left of the set margin. If I insert a picture, it completely cuts it off if I stretch the image past that invisible line. I say invisible, because I can't find a single setting anywhere th... 2 Feb 2010 17:46
1st Line in new docs
Hi When I used to type a new doc there was a gap at the top so the text appeared at the same point as when it was printed. Now there's no gap; the text appears right at the top of the screen although it still prints with the gap there. How do I change it so the text appears where it will print. I'm on Wo... 2 Feb 2010 17:46
Problem automatically inserting "This page is intentionally bl
Thanks for the tip macropod, but odd-page sections breaks aren't the issue here. The problem lies in the page numbering scheme I'm using. I need a different way to count the number of pages in the document to up to that point... "macropod" wrote: Hi Felix, Instead of using 'Odd Page' Section breaks... 2 Feb 2010 17:46
Pagination - equal number of lines per page
"B. Parravano" wrote: I've set up several Word 2003 files the same - Times New Roman 12, double spaced, 1" top, .5" bottom margin, 1.5 right and left, .5" header and footer. I need to get exactly 25 lines per page on each one. I'm using line numbering. Each page varies in total lines no matter w... 2 Feb 2010 17:46
Set text wrapping around tables to None
I am making a template where I don't want my users to be able to move a table. They can insert it, but I always want the text wrapping set to None. Today if my user selects the table and moves it, the text wrapping is automatically changed to Around. I want to prevent that. ... 2 Feb 2010 17:46
Set text wrapping around tables to None
I am making a template where I don't want my users to be able to move a table. They can insert it, but I always want the text wrapping set to None. Today if my user selects the table and moves it, the text wrapping is automatically changed to Around. I want to prevent that. ... 2 Feb 2010 17:46
Landscape/Portrait settings
Hi. For some reason when I open a blank document page it opens in landscape. (Never used to) When I try to change it to portrait I get the error message increasing right margin causes last column to become to narrow.....Can anyone tell me what is going on please? -- Peter ... 2 Feb 2010 17:46
"ch" in XP Word 2003?
Using Word 2003 in XP Pro Sp3. Formatting paragraphs includes setting of line starts and separations (vertical). All page settings are in mm, but in Formatting, they read in values which likely seems to be in inches, followed by "ch"! My question is: What does this "ch" mean? And secondly, how can I get chang... 2 Feb 2010 17:46