First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
my page numbers are the same
I am typing an APA paper, all of my page numbers are the same in the header. How do I fix that? ... 4 Mar 2010 08:58
Formatting issues opening DOCs in Word 2007
I'm having formatting issues opening older .DOC files from 200 and 2003 in Word 2007. Indents change, Page numbers change, 2nd page headers go on the cover page... Any ideas? ... 4 Mar 2010 12:23
border strip prints several times down page rather than left borde
when viewing the page normally and on the print preview, the blue faded stripe that i put down the left hand side of the page appears where i want it to be. On the left hand side. It is preformatted as a theme. That can be found under format menu, theme, blends. But when I print it, it prints the blue stripe... 3 Mar 2010 05:11
Word 2007 - Bibliography, citations and hybrids of the two in footnotes
Hello again, I'm hoping someone may be able to tell me how to include a bibliography "entry" (not the entire bibliography) in a footnote. With the kind of report I'm putting together I would like my readers to be able to view the source immediately on the page in the footnote without having to flip to the "works cite... 2 Mar 2010 19:16
Need to add Section Letters after page numbers in my footers
I need to add a section (i.e. SB) after the page number in my footer so it will show up in my TOC. How do I do that? ... 2 Mar 2010 14:42
"Cementing" a Text Box so it behaves like a Header or Footer
Good morning. Our letterhead lists our products along the left margin, and I want to "cement" the text box containing them so that when people begin typing the contents of the letter, the text box won't move down. My left margin is set to 0.6", and the body of the letter should begin 2.1" in from that margi... 2 Mar 2010 14:42
How send email inline (not as attachment) from Word 2007?
In Word 2003, when I have a document open I can click File | Send To | and then choose Mail Recipient to have Word open Outlook and email the document as text inside the message, not as an attachment. However, in Word 2007 when I click on the MS Office button and choose Send, that option sends it as an attachment... 2 Mar 2010 18:07
Change default paging format
Hi, is there any way, how to change default paging formats? Means - how to create my own paging format, which I can use in different documents. I would like to use format like "Firts page, Second page.." etc. ... 3 Mar 2010 03:00
how do i remove the shaded sidebar for printing?
I can't seem to eliminate the shaded sidebar on the righthand side of each page. It prints out as a light gray area down the page. Would appreciate anyone's help with this. Thanks. r ... 4 Mar 2010 20:19
Headers and Footers
Hi everyone, i'm having a bit of trouble with a template in that when i delete a line of text in the body of the document, the header disappears as well?! Does anyone have any ideas how i might solve this? Cheers Jess -- Jessica Ford ... 3 Mar 2010 11:51