First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
In one section of my Word doc, when I type nothing shows up on do
In my Word document, there is one section where the words do not appear when I type them. When I go to "show", there is a wriggly red line where I had wanted the words to appear. ... 22 Mar 2010 11:54
add notebook layout from wordmac to word 2007
the notebook layout in wordmac is extremely useful to me and i was rather pissed off when i found that neither Microsoft word 2007 or one-note could properly view or edit these files withought loosing alot of the formating. i have absolutely no idea as to how this useful and ingenious feature could somehow appl... 22 Mar 2010 01:29
Duplex printing problems
I regularly print programs in landscape to be folded in half and I got a duplex printer so I didn't have to do it manually. When I print a document, whether it's word or excel or 2007 or 2010 or even 2003, the text gets pushed up the page so that there's a very large margin on the right side of a landscape doc... 21 Mar 2010 00:29
Dropped Initial Word
I have Office 2007 Word running on XP Service Pack 2. I know how to make a drop cap for the starting paragraph in a paper. Is there any way to make the entire first word drop 2 or 3 lines depending on what I need? As an example if I were to type the sentence "Now is the time for all good men to come to the a... 20 Mar 2010 09:48
printing bookfold documents
I have created a bookfold document. The cover has a text box on top and a picture underneath. The text box prints out on 1/2 on the bifold and the picture prints out on the other side.......what am I doing wrong????? Need to rectify this ASAP....it's for a wedding! ... 19 Mar 2010 20:10
Cursor appears above top margin
In Word 2003 SP3 when a new document is opened the cursor appears at the very top of the page, above the top margin. I've checked the page layout and it is correct - Top margin 2.54cm - but the odd thing is that if I "View - Headers & Footers" the cursor now jumps to its correct place. Is there a way to prevent... 19 Mar 2010 14:23
How do I accept changes to bulleted lists in review mode?
I've converted from Word 2003 to Word 2007, and it appears that 2007 has no way to accept changes to a bullet. You can accept changes to the entire text, but not just the bullets. The editing crossout stays until you accept the changes to the entire document. Does anyone know how to accept changes to bullets... 19 Mar 2010 14:23
Page orientation
How can I set the page orientation just to a specific page so it will not effect all the other pages? ... 19 Mar 2010 13:14
How to set the orientation just to specific pages and not all?
How can I set the orientation to landscape to specific pages and not all the pages? ... 19 Mar 2010 15:32
Footnotes vanish from WD2007 to WD2003?
In WD2007 I am writing a long document made up nearly entirely of tables on every page and with a couple of hundred footnotes scattered through the file. It looks fine and dandy, but at the moment I have no printer, so I transfer the file to a WD2003 machine, with the MS Compatability pack in it, or I save the ... 19 Mar 2010 10:49