First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
page numbering
In Word 2007, I can't insert page numbers. Get "page/mergeformat" instead. ... 16 Apr 2010 16:14
Word paragraph default
I can't seem to be able to change the default paragraph style. i have gone into word options, advanced and selected no spacing as default style. But it doesn't hold. Does anyone know how to fix this? ... 16 Apr 2010 15:07
Header way too large. Table Problem
FYI....I just came across this same problem in a document that was sent to me for editing. After a few hours of messing with it, I found that if you go to Table Properties, and under the TABLE tab, select Text Wrapping-None, the header goes back to the top of the page. Better late than never!! Thanks Todd Walto... 16 Apr 2010 11:44
Margins and Sections
Using Word 2007 I use headed paper on page one and plain paper on subsequent pages. I have a 4 page document that needs editing before it is printed but each paragraph is a continuation of the last, how can I set different margins whilst allowing the text to move from or to page one . I have tried using sect... 16 Apr 2010 07:17
how to place a picture in the upper left corner of the header in
Creating a letter head I am having difficulty placing a picture of the logo in the upper left corner, or right hand corner. It seems that I am hampered due to Margin boundaries ... 16 Apr 2010 09:29
Need to Format 49 section breaks to link to previous.
I did a mail merge for letters and I need the resulting 150 page document to have page numbers 1-150. However, the section breaks all have "Start numbering at 1". Without accessing every section is there a way to globally set continue numbering or link to next section for the document? ... 15 Apr 2010 12:32
Total Page Number Minus Number of Pages in Front Matter
I have a document with 4 pages of front matter (cover page and table of contents) and then 42 pages of text in the body of the document. I have the pages of the body numbered "Page X of Y", but the Y is the total pages of the entire document (46) and I want it to represent Y minus the pages in the front matter... 15 Apr 2010 11:25
Where is the print optionfor "booklet".
InWord 2003 there was an option in the print menu for "booklet". I was able to create a document in Word 2003 and then print it with the booklet option. I cannot find it in 2007. ... 15 Apr 2010 03:46
Extra Extra Pages
I have finished my word document and saved it. When I open it back up to preview before I send it, it shows an extra page between my body of work and reference page. I don't want to send that to my professor. Can anyone help me? Thanks Dennis -- Dennis Jackson ... 14 Apr 2010 18:57
How do I remove extra (unwanted) paragraph marks from footnotes in
A separator line appears between my text and footnotes (that's OK) and is immediately followed by two blank paragraphs (that's not OK). How do I delete these unnecessary paragraphs? ... 14 Apr 2010 18:57