From: clato on
Creating a letter head I am having difficulty placing a picture of the logo
in the upper left corner, or right hand corner. It seems that I am hampered
due to Margin boundaries
From: Graham Mayor on
Change the wrap of the image from 'in line' to anything suitable, other than
in-line, and you can then drag it wherever you wish.

--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com