From: TonyPursey on
Using Word 2007 I use headed paper on page one and plain paper on subsequent
pages.
I have a 4 page document that needs editing before it is printed but each
paragraph is a continuation of the last, how can I set different margins
whilst allowing the text to move from or to page one .

I have tried using sections. but that results in the first page margin
increasing if a paragraph is removed from page one or if adding a paragraph
then the last paragraph prints on page two and page two starts on page three.

Any help greatfully recived.

Thanks

From: Stefan Blom on
You can push the text out of the way by using a text box (without borders)
anchored to the first page header; for details, see
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/DifferentMargins.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP