First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
bookfold on legal
I have a booklet created in Word (2007), set up to print on legal size paper. However, it prints as if it were on 8.5 X 11. When I set the paper size correctly in Word, it grays out the option on the printing screen (Lower right corner where it says Zoom and allows to set a scale to paper size). I've set the op... 26 Mar 2010 19:16
Text box positioning
I need any suggestions/ideas on positioning a text box or floating table that has a link to an interchangeable graphic (which changes during a merge process). We have a third party component (Aspose) to convert the merged files to PDF documents. Using Word 2003. When the file merges, the text boxes and graphics... 26 Mar 2010 10:25
Some characters appear very large but only when printing
Hi, At work, I use office 2003 on a PC running win2000. I have encountered a v. strange problem. When sending a doc to the printer, some characters (usually the number of the second or third chapter heading) appear very large (font ~72). This is not something which can be seen on the screen before printing. I ... 29 Mar 2010 03:41
format end notes to appear at the chapter, not end of document?
I need my end notes to appear at the end of each chapter. Word puts them at the end of the document. Can I do this manualy, or is there a shortcut format I can use? ... 25 Mar 2010 16:16
Cursor middle of document
When I open a new document in Word 2007 the cursor is always in the middle of the page. I start typing and the text goes up to the top of the page. How do I make the cursor to appear at the top of the page in new document? The advice on the internet is Go to File > Page Setup > Layout (in Word 2007, ) and chan... 26 Mar 2010 10:25
Adding tab stop to index
I am trying to create a nomenclature page for my master's thesis using an index. I essentially want three columns in the nomenclature - the abbreviated term, the expanded version, and the page number of the first instance used. I would like the abbreviated terms to be aligned at 0 on the ruler; the expanded v... 25 Mar 2010 12:40
Paragraph numbering and footnotes
I have a document with numbered paragraphs. When I insert a footnote, Word insists on numbering the graph line separating text from footnote. I cannot find a way to turn this "feature" off. Does anybody have a suggestion? ... 25 Mar 2010 12:40
page x of y
This was easy before I upgraded to Word 2007! Now I cannot find this option. The demo says it is in the number design group but it is not there! How do I get this option? I need this help very quickly and will appreciate any one who can clue me in to what must be easy, but ... I can't find it. Thanks. -- ... 24 Mar 2010 17:03
How to have word print edge to edge??
Hi, I have an HP 6500 which is able to print to edge and it is setup to do so.It works well when printing from other programs but not from word that puts a wjite edge 0,32 mm around the paper. Anyone who knows a way to have word printing to the edge? Thanks Ole ... 28 Mar 2010 10:08
Reordering Pages
I have a multi-page document where the pages go from the last page to the first. How can I reverse this so that when i open the document I see page 1 rather than page 8? ... 24 Mar 2010 02:15