First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
Create a book
I have the new complicated! Windows 7 Is there a template for making a book using landscape A4 to a folded A5 booklet? with instructions for printing on the overleaf to remove all the white space on the back of the sheet? Or would I have to create it manually? If I have to create it manually how do i set the mar... 1 Mar 2010 15:20
Style of citation
Hello, I use citations in Word, but I cannot figure out how to make them looks same as text. When I put citation in text somewhere, it has different font style. How can I change it in default to same as "Normal" style for usual text. I'm using MS Word:2008 for Mac ... 1 Mar 2010 05:54
microsoft word equation vertical alignment and display font size issue
The "size" issue is because the equation editor is not able to keep styles separately for each equation, the way that MathType can. You may be successful when inserting equations, to have them set to several different font & size styles, but as you discovered, when you save and reopen the document, it's not as you ... 28 Feb 2010 22:17
microsoft word equation vertical alignment and display font size issue
In Microsoft Word 2003, when I add a new inline equation into a large word document (50+ pages with tables, equations), the equation vertically aligns with text around it well, i.e., bottom aligned. Overtime, this document grows so huge, that I'd like to either copy paste the entire document into a new document, ... 1 Mar 2010 00:28
What are all the layout compatibility options in Word 2007?
In Word Options/advanced there are several layout options listed. How can I find out what each of them does? ... 27 Feb 2010 16:35
Using InsertFile and getting Page Numbers to start at 1
Hi, I am automating Word 2007 (have tried with VBA and C#) to append several documents together. These documents can have different margins, headers/footers, etc. I have followed the procedure described by http://word.mvps.org/faqs/Formatting/WorkWithSections.htm and am not getting the desired output. ... 25 Feb 2010 14:52
TOC Formating - TOC Styles aren't actually changing the font
Am I doing something wrong? I'm trying to change the font of my automatic TOC. I have modified the TOC styles (TOC1, TOC2, TOC3, etc.)--but everything I modify actually changes except the font. I've tried changing the font in the TOC dialog box and by going through the styles. Also, I have set the styles to be ba... 25 Feb 2010 03:42
Cursor position (Word)
How can I display the measurement of the cursor's position in inches from the left margin/left edge of the page and the number of lines down from the top margin/edge of page in Word? ... 23 Feb 2010 21:39
In table, add column to the right, but then can't size it
In a Word 2007 table, I have my page layout set to Landscape Orientation for printing. I want to add a narrow new column on the right. I select the current right-most column, then right-click and choose Insert, then Insert Columns to the Right. However, the column Word adds takes up all remaining horizontal spa... 23 Feb 2010 18:15
Pulling my hair out over figures, captions, frames, and floating/in-line distinctions
For tables, add a cell that will contain the table caption and other information. For figures, put the image in one cell of a table and the caption and other information in a second cell--top or bottom, left or right as you wish. In both cases you can set the text wrapping to none and position the tables where ... 23 Feb 2010 00:17