First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
Paste Label into Workbook
I want to print information I extracted/copied/pasted into a Word 2003 document. I want to print it on an address label of 2 labels per A4 page seperated in middle horizontally. I can then peel it off and paste it into my A5 paper workbook I write notes in. To do so I need to print on one of the 2 labels and pr... 8 Feb 2010 12:16
Format Page number
Hi, I was wondering if it is possible to have my page number format in 0000 form, such that instead of page 1, i would have 0001 , page 2, i would have 0002 and so on for every page of my microsoft word.. Any help is appreciated! Thanks!! ... 9 Feb 2010 10:36
Text flow
I cannot seem to alter the text flow in a documnet I am working on. I select all and then align the text left but it moves right. When I type the cursor moves from right to left. I have tried everything in the paragraph menu and setting the language to English (UK) but nothing works. PLease help ... 9 Feb 2010 11:44
Margins will not mirror on 2-page layout
I am creating a catalog with 2 pages per 8.5 x 11 sheet, landscape orientation. From what I have read, the margins are supposed to be equal on outsides and insides of each page. No matter what I do there remains a 2 mm discrepancy. The text on the right side of the page is shifted 2 mm to the right when comp... 6 Feb 2010 18:33
creating block citation
I am writing a research paper with Word 2007. I would like to be able to creat a block quotation automatically. Thanks! ... 6 Feb 2010 15:14
My 500 page novel needs book margins
A newbie, I wrote a novel and now I need different margin settings. Can I change all those pages to the correct size? ... 5 Feb 2010 22:53
How to have Styleref show heading from previous page
I am using Styleref for a running header in a Word 2007 document. I would like the header to show the heading for the text that runs over from the PREVIOUS page. However, the header shows the first heading that appears on the existing page. Is there a way to have it show the header from the previous page i... 5 Feb 2010 13:58
Why can't I type on a certain section of a word document?
I am typing an outline, and after III. there is 3/4 of blank page, then IV. begins on next page. I have tried to find a break page marking, but do not see one. This must go out tomorrow - HELP! ... 4 Feb 2010 18:00
Word 2007 doc having trouble with white space above paragraph
I am trying to format a 20 page document. I added hard page breaks and now if I hit the enter key to put a certain paragraph on a page I get large amounts of white space above certain paragraphs that will not go away by backspace or trying to deleting them. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks ... 4 Feb 2010 12:20
Word 2007 - Automatic indentation of numbered lists
Hello, It would help to get the final word on this from Microsoft, but in Word 2007. Is there anyway to control the indent on automatic numbered lists? I would prefer for all automatic numbered lists to be flush to the left side like a normal paragraph. Thanks so much for any response! ... 11 Feb 2010 09:26