First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
How can I reduce the white space in the footnote section?
Word 2007 When I make footnotes a section is automatically created above the footer and with a short left-aligned horizontal line separating it from the main text body of the page. There is a large white space between the first footnote and the horizontal line above it. How can I reduce this white space? Th... 13 Jan 2010 09:51
Word 2007 - Font Size Error - Incorrect Character Size/Spacing
I was originally running Office 2003. I upgraded to Office 2007, but maintained a working copy of 2003 on my computer. Immediately after the upgrade, I noticed that documents that had been created in Word 2003 using a 'standard' font and margins would be resized, with the font appearing slightly larger and disto... 13 Jan 2010 14:22
Unwanted Spacing Before Footer
I am using MS Word2007, and am having issues with unwanted space after my paragraph and before my footer. I turned on the paragraph symbols and there are NONE within this gap. The total gap is about 3 lines, but here is the interesting part: when I print preview it looks as if the gap in right above the foot... 11 Jan 2010 14:16
Entering Info in Form Fields
Good day! I have developed a form with drop down menus in some places and free form fields in others. However, there are a few places where having a combination of the two would help. For instance, I'd like to give the user a choice of either using the selections in the drop down menu OR enter their own res... 8 Jan 2010 13:57
WORD: Change default font, paragraph and line spacing
Running Windows 7 Pro with Office 2007 Enterprise. I need to change the default font to Tahoma; line spacing to single; with no paragraph space on normal style paragrah for new all documents. I have been doing this for years. Open Font Dialogue Box - set font size etc and clicked the dault button and OK. Easy ... 8 Jan 2010 15:05
Add a blank page separator
How do I add a blank page automatically as a separator after every 15 pages when printing a document of 250 pages? ... 7 Jan 2010 19:14
pdf headings picked up from adobe in document map
A Word document has been converted to pdf using adobe. The headings which adobe use as bookmarks have now been picked up in word. How do I get rid of them? ... 7 Jan 2010 10:11
document name in Word 2003
I have made a template. Lets call it test.dot. When my client opens a document based on the template, the document is automatically named test1. The next document she opens is named test2. Etc. But when I open a document based on the same template - I get document1, document2, etc. What I want is the latter. My c... 6 Jan 2010 09:55
Open Word 2007 With Page In Center Of Screen
When I open a document in Word 2007 (using Windows 7) I would like for the document to be zoomed @ 100% but in the center of the screen. Currently, all of my documents are left aligned but I would like them to be in the center of the screen. Thank you. ... 6 Jan 2010 09:55
How do you center the page in microsoft word 2007?!!!!!
Hi I had this problem since I got my new widescreen monitor I now have a Samsung syncmaster XL2370 23" and when I go into word the page is to the left of the screen I was wondering is there any way to move it to the center. I'm going to leave a link to a screenshot of how it looks. ============================... 3 Jan 2010 13:51