First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
How do I show the text border without printing it
In previous versions of Word, I have always shown the paragraph marks and spaces along with the text border. No problem with para marks and spaces but can't find how to show the border without prinint it. ... 1 Nov 2009 13:18
Word-Paper size limited 55.87cm
I have an Epson R2880 printer that prints on roll paper, so it can be any length. Word (2003) limits the page to a maximum of 55.87 cm. How can I override this? ... 1 Nov 2009 19:53
attachments
i am trying to learn to copy and paste and add an attachment EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Database Scale-Out Strategies for Web Apps http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/ac17210f-fef3-4fa1-8395-c0f6ed092c90/database-scaleout-strate.aspx ... 1 Nov 2009 05:40
Footnote Reference Style
In the drop-down list where you can movidy styles, Footnote Reference is not listed even though the "Select styles to show" option is set to All Styles. How can I get it to show? Thanks. ... 30 Oct 2009 15:35
Text alignment problem
When I open a word document, it is displayed in vertical alignment. The text alignment option is disabled (grey). ... 30 Oct 2009 10:00
Single-spaced lines in notepad pasting badly into Word2007
I have a group of URLs, single spaced, in notepad that I want to paste into Word2007. When I do that, they all get inserted as new paragraphs, with an extra line before, so it all looks double-spaced. Is there any way I can set the paste to not use formatting? Alternatively, is there a format I can apply aft... 6 Nov 2009 12:35
word document sharing
I create newsletters for our childcare association. Why is it when I have finished the document (13 pages in total) and I send it out to another user of Word 2007 so that she can edit the document...she has to re adjust every page so that she can read it. Text boxes are on top of each other, pages are on top ... 25 Oct 2009 13:08
10 KewaSa.com DDL Torrents
www.KeWaSa.com DDL , GAMES, MUSIC, MOVIES,SOFTWARE www.KeWaSa.com Descargas Directa, Juegos Musica, Peliculas, Programas , Software trfLBY_OLddpSn.gjlLnQrbye ... 23 Oct 2009 08:53
58 Opinion Dsiconsolas.com
Hola mi opinion acerca de dsiconsolas.com es bastante buena, gracias a estos chicos pude tener el cartucho para que mi hijo jugara a todos los juegos, que me descargo de internet. Fueron amables y me digeron donde descargarme los juegos y configurar la tarjeta. Me dieron un peque�o manual que para deciros la verdad, s... 16 Oct 2009 06:25
Problemas nas Seções do Word!
preciso urgente de ajuda o meu microsoft outlook nao esta a funcionar nao sei o que se passa a mensagem de erro que me aparece é a seguinte : Não é possivel carregar o suplemento "outlook connector extensions" (msncon32.dll) , tendo sido desactivado pelo outlook . Contacte o fabricante so suplemento para obte... 6 Sep 2009 09:47