From: Yorkshire Lass Yorkshire on
In previous versions of Word, I have always shown the paragraph marks and
spaces along with the text border. No problem with para marks and spaces but
can't find how to show the border without prinint it.
From: Suzanne S. Barnhill on
Office Button | Word Options | Advanced: Show document content: Show text
boundaries.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)