First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
Header Problems
I am using word 2003 On the 4th page and section 2 of a 22 page document, I created a header that I want on all of the following pages. But it is also appearing on the first page that I had checked as "different first page", but does not appear on pages 2 or 3. How can I get it off of page 1? What am I doing ... 12 Nov 2009 12:53
I am looking for a Word template for a 1/3 sheet flier
I want to make an event announcment that I can cut into 3 identical pieces along the horizontal edge of the paper for mailing. Is there a template for this? ... 12 Nov 2009 21:54
Two-column text with full page width figures
I would like to have a booklet comprising two-column pages. The problem is that I'd like to be able to insert figures the full page width, i.e., that span both columns. I can do that and have the columns continue from col. 1 to col. 2 above the figure and col. 3 to col. 4 below the figure. But I'd like col. 1 t... 12 Nov 2009 14:02
Blank Pages in Word
For double sided printing i would like to be able to add blank pages that DO NO include headers, footers or page numbers and do not disrupt the numbering. ie.; page1 - page2 - page3 - blank - page4 - page 5 - blank - page 6 . . . This is to accomodate new sections, chapters and such to start on a right facin... 12 Nov 2009 09:31
How do I save the Page Setup settings for letterhead usage?
I have new company letterhead and have worked hard to set top, left, bottom and right margins. How do I save those in Word 2003 so that if I'm printing on this letterhead in future, I can just call up the format and create the document without typing in all the measurements? ... 11 Nov 2009 21:23
Thank you! But...
Thank you very much! But... Solution #1, isn't as simple as applying a style to text, as I'm doing it currently, it takes an additional few steps. And I have hundreds and hundreds of pages to apply it to, which can add up fast (or slow...). Solution #2, You're right! I never knew of this! (Seems like Word does i... 12 Nov 2009 15:09
Word Labels
I am using Word 2003. I have a page of folder labels in Word that I connect to an Access File. Whenever I bring up the page of labels in comes up with the "Mark-up" view on. I do not like this view and have to turn it off. How can I permanently change this file to only come up in "print view" view??? Can anyone ... 11 Nov 2009 14:36
Word Report Layout
I am trying to set out a new report layout for our office use. I need to have the header/footer appear on different sides of the pages depending if its odd or even. Can anyone help me to do this. I thought by clicking on odd/even in the page set up it would do it, but I've had no luck. -- Babs ... 11 Nov 2009 10:10
Huge header: how can I reduce it?
A one-page Word doc (2003*) I've been given to work with has a big table in the main part, with what appear to be small regions of header and footer. However, if you actually "View Header", the dotted line showing the header boundary shows that it extends way down to below the bottom row of the table. Yet th... 11 Nov 2009 00:10
Formatting unprotected sections
Hi, I'm currently working on a template (.dotx) for Word 2007 where I want to protected several sections with the 'Filling in forms' protection. So far it's ok - but in the unprotected section I'm unable to use things like 'Bullets' and 'Numbering' - why is this, and mere importantly how do I solve this? ... 11 Nov 2009 09:02