First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
How do I set a Company Constitution in microsoft Word
Is there a Template anywhere that will help set a constitution with MS Word for small events. ... 19 Jan 2010 23:40
Single/Double spacing
I never, ever want any document to be double spaced that I work with as I'm creating all my own documents. Is there any way that I can have a document automatically convert a double spaced layout to single spaced upon pasting into my Word 2007 program? Also I'd like the font to be converted as well. Pres... 20 Jan 2010 06:13
Normal & Normal (Web) Styles
I have customized the top bar (the title bar?) in Word 2007 to display the Syle. In parts of the document that works well it says Normal(Web) and in the areas that I'm having spacing problems it says Normal. How do I format it to Normal(Web)? ... 20 Jan 2010 06:13
How do I make a section start on a right hand page?
My document has 'front matter' (title page, table of contents, etc) before the main body of the document. When recipients print the document double-sided, I want the main text to begin on a right-hand page. I inserted a section break between the front matter and the main text and formatted the main text to be... 19 Jan 2010 03:36
how do i print tiles to form a banner
I'm trying to print from my home computer a banner 2 pages wide. Simple right...but i can't find the menu to print in tiles. Please help! ... 18 Jan 2010 15:26
measurement between 0" and 22"
The measurement must be between 0" and 22".Word 2007, set to work in inches (and the ruler shows inches) On a particular document, two of us at different times tried to change the left/right margins from 1" to 1.25". Most of the time, Word displayed the error message: The measurement must be between 0" and ... 18 Jan 2010 16:34
An image as a backgroud for a table in a template
I want to have an image as a background for a table in a template. Then i want to add text boxes in each cell. The image will then be as a help for users were to put an X on the image. I use Word 2003. ... 18 Jan 2010 10:54
How do I make 2 page borders on one page?
I'm using Word 2003. I would like to have two different color page borders on one page. I've tried one color which works, but when I go to make the second page border on the same page in a different color it just goes on top of the first one. I set the page border for the first color at 13 and the second pag... 18 Jan 2010 08:39
Hire 100 common people to review a major change like the ribbo
Thank you Suzanne, once again. I did finally figure out the KWN issue after some hours of searching, however I think you are missing the point of my suggestion to Microsoft. The outline question is only one of many that wastes my precious time that I have left on this planet. First, this is posted as a Sugge... 18 Jan 2010 16:34
how do I format a numbered list where only first line is indented?
I like to use numbers for paragraphs in the same essential formatting as the rest of the text: first line indented, the rest flush with all text. The only way I've figured how to do this is to laboriously format each list by clicking until I direct the software to indent only the first line (versus "hanging"). ... 16 Jan 2010 20:33