First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
how do I reset a word page to the original margins?
How do I reset a .dot file to the original format that I had when originally loaded my Word 2003?? ... 10 Feb 2010 08:54
Paragraph spacing is off
I copied an article from online and pasted into word. The article was single spaced, with a double space between paragraphs. In word, I attempted to change it to double spacing, but there is a triple space between paragraphs. I've tried to get rid of the triple space between paragraphs, but I can't. I want ... 9 Feb 2010 19:43
Line numbering on the right
Thanks very much for your reply! Is that really the only way? I can see problems with spacing--the document has numerous levels of headings, so the spacing for the text after a heading would not necessarily match up with the lines of a vertical text box that has evenly spaced numbers in a column. The document i... 15 Feb 2010 05:26
How do I get Word 2007 to single space when I hit the enter key?
How do I get Word 2007 to single space when I hit the enter key? It's double-spacing... ... 11 Feb 2010 07:13
Tab stops moving after saving / emailing file
I have numberous files with headers that contain text separated by multiple tabs - in other words, 3-4 lines of text appearing like two columns but there are 3-4 tabs in between the text on each line. When I email the files, the recipient often sees the text appearing like some of the tabs have been deleted a... 9 Feb 2010 19:43
horizontal page split
I need to easily split a page in half horizontally and am using Word 2007. There is writing on top and bottom and need to be able to cut page evenly in half. Any suggestions for formatting? ... 9 Feb 2010 17:27
Lin numbering on the right
We have Windows 2007 on Windows XP. A client has requested that we submit our documents with line numbering on the RIGHT side of the page. I tried to modify the Line Number style, but the Paragraph menu item is grayed out. I could find no option that let me put numbers on the right side. Is it possible to do... 9 Feb 2010 14:01
Need to create A5 Booklet from US Letter size output
Hi all We're a doctor's surgery & we want to produce a practice leaflet/Booklet. It's normally produced in A5 format, however the printer we use (a networked Canon Copier) isn't really very good at this. I recollect using WordPerfect a few years back to produce A5 size columns (2 of them) on landscaped A4 & thi... 9 Feb 2010 17:27
Pagination/Spacing between last line and page number irregular
This morning (UK time) at 10 a.m, I had a nicely set-out 20 page document with headers and page numbers. I then tacked a title page on the front and spaced a half-page gap on the first page proper (as is the formatting way with such a document). At noon (UK time) some pages have bigger gaps between the last l... 9 Feb 2010 09:29
Text Effects Scrolling or Blinking text
How do apply the scroll or blinking feature to text that you want to emphasize in a word document. Prior to MS2007 there was a feature on the fonts tab that allowed a user to apply the following features to text "marching ants, blinking text, scrolling marquee, etc. I cannot find the any of these features any... 9 Feb 2010 02:56