First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
Change the format of the "Publish Date" Quick Part
Hi Doug, Suzanne, Thanks for the help. It worked just as I wanted :-) Regards, Bert Suzanne S. Barnhill;3669066 Wrote: You'll also need to change "Follow number with" from "Tab character" to "Nothing." -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabam... 12 Mar 2010 07:14
Skipping Numbers in Styles and Numbering
I have setup a ton of styles and associated numbering methods for a lengthy legal document. I was wondering if there was a way of skipping numbers. For Example: Section.Subsection: 7.04 7.08 7.12 etc. We have a single level of a lengthy numbering format that needs this to occur. Is it possible? ... 13 Mar 2010 14:15
How do I go back and forth between two columns?
trying to add data to two columns by going back and forth between the two columns. Demo shows ctr/shift/enter to move to second column but not how to get back to first column when info doesn't fill entire second column and would therefore go back to first column automatically. ... 11 Mar 2010 16:53
Letterhead Printing
Hi, My company has a regular word document template called letterhead.dotx. We use it for most documents. We send these documents to several other companies, dozens in fact. The largest company is having a problem printing these documents. When they print the document, from any station, it forces the print on ... 13 Mar 2010 03:14
Word Document (2003) the top margin
When I open a new Word Document, the upper margin is too large (header?), how do I change the basic template that opens? ... 11 Mar 2010 10:03
Baseline info in MathType and Equation OLE objects
Hi Bob! Help me please! How can I extract baseline information from MathType and Equation OLE objects? I read MathType SDK documentation section about extracting this information from WMF, but I can?t find how to extract baseline info from OLE objects. Here is text from MathType SDK documentation: Applicati... 16 Mar 2010 13:59
Need white text headings (1 word) highlighted black. There's a
Thank you both for the tips. I had tried shading before but got stuck because I was right-aligning the text. It did not occur to me to use indents as a way to shade the entire line! It works great! I'l test out the TOC tips as well. "Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote: Define the Heading 1 style so that... 11 Mar 2010 00:14
How do I put different subheading on each page for my headers?
How do I put different subheading on each page for my headers? ... 11 Mar 2010 00:14
tri-fold A4 layout
I want to do a 3 column .. identical text each column .. layout in a 3-fold A4 size using Word, to be guillotined into 3 identical flyers. Any help for a good template or otherquick easy ways to do this ?? Thanks ... 11 Mar 2010 00:14
who do lists in word not keep indents consistent?
In a numbered list, I keep encountering random changes in indent settings part of the way through a document. For example, if I have a) as the fifth level set with indents at 2.0 and 2.25 at the outset, for no apparent reason, in the middle of the document, word will suddenly start indenting level a) at 2.5 and... 10 Mar 2010 17:35