First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
modifying text within word 2007 document
Okay, here is what I am trying to do in Word 2007. I have finished writing a large amount of text with minimal formatting (page numbers and caps and fonts, spacing, etc). I would like to accomplish the following: I want to select all this text and have numbered lines appear to the left (far left margin) as, say,... 30 Mar 2010 16:09
Landscape pages, Page Numbers, and running headers
In order to display page numbers for landscape pages, I use a frame in the header, stretching down the side (which will be the top) of the page. This works fine except sometimes--it removes the header from the next section. That is, I have portrait pages with their odd/even headers--Section Break--landscape pag... 30 Mar 2010 18:25
How do I insert a letter into an existing word document?
I am working on a large document that I need to add several letters that are on our letterhead. If I cut and paste the letter, the letterhead header becomes skewed. This is just one issue I'm having with the document! Also need to know how to merge 3 separate documents together once I insert the letters that... 30 Mar 2010 19:35
Making a new paragraph
when i start a new document i will write a paragraph then when i push enter it goes to the bottom of the page. i dont know how to fix this. i cant get the huge spaces between my paragraphs to become smaller. is there a way to fix this? please help! ... 29 Mar 2010 19:14
Typing in word my pages don't show
Hi Suzanne I also had the same problem as the original post. After finding your solution, and trying it out, I was so pleased to see that, of course, it solved the problem. Thank you for stopping me banging my head against a brick wall!! Best wishes, Angie "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote: If by Norma... 29 Mar 2010 19:14
How do I change the alignment in my heading styles?
I am using Heading 6 for my Appendices in order to get the pages to number A-1, B-1, etc. However, the alignment for this heading is not the same as for Heading 1 and I would like it to be. I cannot figure out how to change the alignment. All other aspects of the heading are the same. ... 29 Mar 2010 18:08
Looking for caregiver note pages for eldercare notebook?
I'm taking care of elder mom and need to put together a notebook containing information re healthcare and personal so others can follow and help. Any suggested templates for pages or notebooks for sale? ... 29 Mar 2010 03:41
Page Setup shows 2 cm top margin, yet the page hs no top margin a.
When I open MS word (2003), my page setup appears to have no top margin, however on opening the Page Setup window it indicates 2cm. Changing this value seems to have no effect either. This problem seems to have come from nowhere quite recently, with MS Word working perfectly normally for the past few years...... 29 Mar 2010 03:41
Who is responsible?
Hi, Have poppede the question: "How to have Word print edge to edge?" in this group and the conclussion is that is is not posible with the HP 6500 even thoug it should be. Who is responsible for the problem - is it Microsoft or is it HP? I can print edge to edge in all other programs than Word, but that coul... 28 Mar 2010 17:54
Formatting Page Numbers in sections
My document has some pages that are portrait and the page numbers are centered in the footer. In a few sections I have pages that are landscape and of course the page number is in the footer as the layout is 11 across. However, I need the page numbers on the landscape pages to be on the left margin so when ... 27 Mar 2010 15:26