First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
HEADER ISSUE
I have a document in which the First Page has a different header than the other pages. However, there a second SECTION of the document that changes to Landscape format, and the first page header shows up on that page, too. I tried deleting the header on the first page of second section, but it deletes the hea... 12 Apr 2010 10:19
Different footer Content
Using Microsoft Word 2007, I created an 11 page document with Footers. The footer contains text [left justified] and Page X of Y [right justified] I would like to change the footer text [but not the page numbers] beginning on page 8 and continue for the remainer of the document, but i'm stumped. I've tried se... 9 Apr 2010 11:10
print blank page
The printing page is showing in preview, but when I print a blank page is coming out ... 9 Apr 2010 14:32
Activating cursor for free text
Hello I would value advice on addressing the issues explained below. When I insert a table or figure within an MS Word document, it appears that I cannot activate the cursor underneath in order to include free text. At present, I am addressing this problem by inserting a text box and typing my free text wi... 10 Apr 2010 09:07
Adding heading text to footers
Hi ! I have a multi-section document in which each section begins with a level-1 header. I need the level-1 heading text for each section to be in the footer. I'm currently doing it the hard way by manually inserting cross-references in the odd-page and even-page footers of each section. The problem with this ... 9 Apr 2010 15:39
Leader with Style name
I am creating a document (Word 2003) with styles A and B that toggle to each other. My problem: how to lead the paragraph with the style name? Outline Numbering doesn't quite handle it and there's no Field with the style name included (apparently). Anyone..? Eric ... 8 Apr 2010 18:36
Dead space at end of column
I am working on a multi-paged document that is legal-sized, landscape orientation with three columns on each page. At the end of page two, I have a recurring problem with the cursor jumping to page 3 about two-thirds of the way down the column. I cannot type in that area. Displaying formatting characters reveal... 8 Apr 2010 16:20
security system installer resume
looking to upgrade my resume style if anyone has samples it would be appreciated ... 8 Apr 2010 18:36