First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Remove "don't add space between paragraphs of the same style"?
I'm editing a document that was created by someone else. Somewhere along the way, under format/paragraph options, they clicked the box called "don't add space between paragraphs of the same style." I want to un-click it, but the box is greyed out (showing the checkmark there) and I can't un-click it...and it's ... 6 May 2010 23:10
need to know how to incorporate drop-down fields and lists
working w/ms word 2003, Designing my own webpage... want to incorporate both drop-down fields and drop-down lists, won"t let me put in the text i need??? Talk to me like i"m ten yrs. old.... new to this stuff. Thanks!!! ... 6 May 2010 18:45
Master Documents in Word 2007
1. I have created a master document and in my subdocument, I have made some changes. How do I update my master document? 2. Also, in my subdocument, there is a Next Page break between the TOC and the body but when it is in the Master document, there is no break and I cannot insert one. 3. This master d... 6 May 2010 18:45
How do I change measurments in Page Setup
Margin settings are currently in points. I want them to be in inches. I've tried the instructions in Word 2003 Help. I change the settings and click the Default button as instructed. But, the settings revert back to the pt measurement. ... 6 May 2010 14:17
Word Header and Footer
How do I change the size of a Word document header or footer. I am using Word 2003. Thanks, Stanley ... 5 May 2010 16:03
Paragraph numbering and footnotes
Thanks for this suggestion ... I changed the second-level style to "list paragraph" (couldn't find "list number") and this works. Now, a followup question, if you don't mind -- the multilevel list I create travels with its document, but I cannot seem to save it for use in other documents as well. I'm sure that... 11 May 2010 05:42
Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities
Date 5/4/2010 Starting in early summer 2010, Microsoft will begin progressively closing down the Microsoft public newsgroups to enrich conversations in the rapidly-growing forum platform. This decision is in response to worldwide market trends and evolving customer needs. Microsoft continues to invest in forums t... 6 May 2010 18:45
Word template issues
Word 2007 is joining words, removing spaces (example: activitivtiesinhongkon) in documents. This occurs in the regular and print views. Spell check doesn't work either, it wont find the incorrect words either. Please advise! Needin'''' some help! ... 5 May 2010 04:58
Wrap text around certain section/paragraph
Hi, I have a paragraph and a table on a page. I want to wrap all text around that certain page. That is no matter what happens, that one paragraph and the table underneath it should stay on page 16!!! I have searched for 2 hours already... cant find solution ... 4 May 2010 16:52