From: Karen on
Margin settings are currently in points. I want them to be in inches. I've
tried the instructions in Word 2003 Help. I change the settings and click the
Default button as instructed. But, the settings revert back to the pt
measurement.
From: Stefan Blom on
What you are seeing could be character units rather than points. Take a look at
http://www.gmayor.com/Character_Units.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP