First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
inserting .dot templates and headers/footers
Hello, I have question regarding insertion of .dot templates in empty word documents. Background: Our CRM software produces new, empty word documents (from normal.dot) when you want to create a letter. We then use the insert > file option to import a ..dot template that will show the exact layout of the le... 27 May 2010 18:12
page break
The system created a page break at 6 inches. Help. I want it at the regular 11 1/2 inch mark. ... 19 May 2010 19:24
What does \widowctrl actually do?
It never worked ... So, I set \widctlpar in the document Defaults, And that does-work, just fine.... Ergo, \widowctrl has no effect.... What does \widowctrl actually do? Ray. ... 20 May 2010 16:08
\rtf \keepn shoves all to the next page
I have an automatic html-to-rtf generator (my screenplay formatter output) that looks nice except on a multiply-directed dialog (having multiple actor-directions: multiple parenthesis-lines between multiple text-fragments, in the actor-dialog). (Also \widctlpar is Defaulted for the document, never challenged, ... 19 May 2010 17:10
How to modify the properties of the separator line of footnotes?
See if this helps explain what your are seeing: http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/NoteSeparators.htm -- S.V.C. "Flore (Belgium)" wrote: In my document, there is a "enter" after the separator line of the footnotes and I cannot remove it. It appears on every page and I have no idea of how I ... 19 May 2010 14:56
Word 2003 custom paper sizes
For my HP Deskjet 3745 printer I have defined various custom paper sizes/forms. In general Word does not recognize them but does use them correctly when I set the printer properties for the Print command. However for one custom set, the basic page size is set to 148mm x 210mm - i.e. A5 rotated 90 degrees. Thi... 19 May 2010 18:17
Print 2 A5 mail merged tables onto each A4 sheet
I have created an A5 document that has a table where fields are filled in by mail merge, there is well over one hundred records so I would like to get two A5 prints onto each A4 sheet. I have tried setting the print dialog to 2 pages but it still only gives me one small print per A4. Is there a way I can make t... 19 May 2010 18:17
Bottom line of page border does not print
The page border prints only the top and side lines. Error message says it is outside of the printable page. How do I get the whole border to print? ... 18 May 2010 14:48
Blank Document no longer blank
Every time Word opens, words and a picture (that were used at one time) appear as the blank document. I cannot find any place/button/option that will remove the words or picture from the default new document HELP please! ... 18 May 2010 11:29
trifold brochure template required
Im looking for a template to help design trifold brochures which can be printed out duplex. I know there must be one but cant find it .. Please tell me where it can be found ... 18 May 2010 12:35
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last