First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Vertical ruler stuck on 0cm
I don't feel that the answer solved the problem for me. Problem: When in the Print Layout mode the Vertical Ruler marker does not move or change when a margin is set to any value. There is no blue and there is no movement of the text. The horizontal ruler works fine. -- fangman "Stefan Blom" wrote: ... 18 May 2010 03:51
Keeping figures and cross references together.
Hi there, I'm creating a fairly long document with lots of figures (linked graphics). All graphics/figures will use a full page. On pages before the graphics/figures, I will use cross references to the following graphics/figures. Between the cross reference and the actual graphic/figure will be additional text... 17 May 2010 19:08
How to rotate /flip document page
How do I enter text for a four page one sheet document (program). When pageas are prepared printer prints in opposite vew upon folding. ... 17 May 2010 19:08
Default view
How do I default view documents to open to reading layout each time? ... 17 May 2010 16:55
Professional manufacturing WEB of sites for firms and organizations. WEB-design.
Professional manufacturing WEB of sites for firms and organizations. WEB-design. Dearly and qualitatively. Service and promotion of ready sites. Registration of the domain and a hosting for 1 year free of charge by development of a site. webmaster2003(a)hotmail.com ... 17 May 2010 06:57
Only half the letter shows up, how to get back to normal type?
Make sure the line spacing is set to single. Pam Mkelly wrote: When I try and type into a Word document only half the letter shows up. The top of the letters are cut off. How can I get back to normal view? -- Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/word-pagelayout/201... 17 May 2010 14:41
Merging Docs and headers
I am using Windows 7. I have seven training documents that are completely separate Word documents and I want to merge them into one single Word document. I also want to change the headers for each of the 7 sections to reflect the subject matter. Kindly provide some assistance ... 16 May 2010 23:26
Setting fonts and Shapes to specific RGB color in Office for Mac
I am a recent Mac user and have not found the similar functionality of setting a color (font, fill, etc) to a specific RGB value. I have the values I need in RGB, CYMK, Pantone and Web, but I cannot locate any field in which to type them. Any advice is great... ... 15 May 2010 10:26
Adding a totally blank page for artwork
Word 2007: This is a real head scratcher, but the moral of the story I guess if that luckily page numbers are counted regardless of being "linked" to the previous section. The link is purely for formatting, as I understand, and this saved me. But here's the thing that needs to be much easier to do. I ne... 16 May 2010 14:39
text boxes don't show in print preview and don't print, either
I can see any text boxes on my screen -- everything looks normal. However, I can't see them in print preview and they don't print, either. ... 14 May 2010 17:15