From: artinhmb on
I am a recent Mac user and have not found the similar functionality of
setting a color (font, fill, etc) to a specific RGB value. I have the values
I need in RGB, CYMK, Pantone and Web, but I cannot locate any field in which
to type them. Any advice is great...
From: Suzanne S. Barnhill on
I can't swear that Mac has the same controls, but in Windows versions, when
you select the color (font color, fill color, shading color), there is a
limited palette of colored squares and a button or menu item for More
Colors. Select More Colors and then the Custom tab, which is where you can
enter RGB values.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

From: Graham Mayor on
From any colour selection dialog click More Colors > Custom and enter a
value.
For font colours, save the result as a character style for ease of
formatting.

--
Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com