First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
How do I make two adjacent collumns of text.
I need to make a list of bulleted items down the left side of the page and a collumn down the middle. The items on the left side of the page are short and don't even make it half-way across the page. I would like to create another collumn down the middle. Please help me. ... 29 Apr 2010 22:35
Word 2007 Formatting Issue
Is there some way to turn off the automatic indent for numbered lists permanently so that numbered lists are always flush left? Also, is there some way to disable the extra line spacing at the end of paragraphs so that when one hits return+return, there is only a double space? Having to tell Word each time to... 29 Apr 2010 18:06
want title to show on each page
I have 6 lines above a table and I want those lines to show on each page. How do I do that? -- Ytwater ... 29 Apr 2010 16:58
Heading at top of page
Working in Word 2003, I put two spaces between a paragraph and the next 'heading 2'. This works fine until the 'heading 2' spills on to the next page. There is then two spaces gap at the top of the page. Is there a way to tell word to keep the heading at the top of the page if it spills over? Don't want to put... 29 Apr 2010 10:08
Outline Numbering
I'm trying to outline number a report and have followed the guidance on Shauna Kelly's page. However, my numbering is back to front - so it goes: 1 1.1 1.1.1 1.2 2.1.1 Instead of 1.2 and 1.2.1. When I go into 'level 2' numbering, I can't link this to the previous level - it selects it, then unselects it b... 21 May 2010 09:31
Improve document map by making work it more like a tree outliner
I use a tree outliner for large writing projects, then transfer everything over to Word. It would be great if Word's Document Map worked more like the tree outliner's I've become accustomed to. They're great for structuring and re-structuring quickly, and for quickly jumping to different places in the document.... 28 Apr 2010 12:54
donde estan las lantilla de word
donde encuentro las plantillas en word? ... 28 Apr 2010 10:37
My Word 2007 status bar has disappeared.
My Word 2007 status bar has disappeared. I've tried the safe mode suggestion. That brings it back but won't let you do some of the editing like headers. When I go into Word normally, it doesn't have the status bar anymore. I have also looked at add-ins. That doesn't seem to be the problem. Any other sugge... 27 Apr 2010 16:49
how do i change my page from portrait to landscape befor I beg
I have word 2003 and i do not see where page layout is "trip_to_tokyo" wrote: WORD 2007 Page Layout / Page Setup group / Orientation / Landscape If my comments have helped please hit Yes. Thanks. "abe" wrote: I need to work on a new project and before i begin i n... 27 Apr 2010 12:13
how do i change my page from portrait to landscape befor I begin
I need to work on a new project and before i begin i need the page to be in landscape and i don't know how to change it ... 27 Apr 2010 11:03