First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Is there a way to lock the margins in Word?
Hello, I've created an electronic version of the company stationary and I'd like to lock the margins so they cannot inadvertently be altered to invade the white space of the corporate logo that resides in the left hand margin mid-way down the page. If there is no way of locking the margins - is there any way of... 15 Apr 2010 03:46
Footers
How do I add a footer that has the path and page numbers (pg 1 of 15)? I am new to 2007, Pls Help. ... 14 Apr 2010 08:48
how to make a document with square boxes to add numbers into?
I need to know how to make a document with square boxes to add text. A letter per box. Like an application. ... 14 Apr 2010 03:20
How to create end index tabs for .PDF document
I am attempting to create an electronic book with several reports that need to be separate by labeled index tabs before converting to the .pdf format. Is there a way to do so where the tabs will extend beyond the length of the pages or a software program that will allow me to create and insert end tabs? ... 13 Apr 2010 11:43
Does anyone have a format or template for a Education Cover Letter
Does anyone have a format or template for a Education Cover Letter? ... 13 Apr 2010 08:22
How can I delete bold horizontal lines that I can't select?
I have encountered bold horizontal lines in a document that I didn't create. I cannot select them for deletion or remove the pages on which they are located; they just reappear on the page prior to the one I deleted. What can I do? I'm using Word 2007 in Vista. ... 12 Apr 2010 18:10
Is this possible?
I have searched quite a bit and can't find how this might be done. I have an existing Word document which I am copying and pasting into another program to make some instructional videos. Unfortunately I am having some formatting issues when I paste into the video program and it has no formatting options conc... 11 Apr 2010 22:21
Problem with Space indent settings in Word 2002
Hello everyone, For the longest time I've been living with this problem, where as I'll be typing along just fine and when the text gets to the end of the line at the set margin, it Returns down normally to the next line down to continue whatever I'm typing. However, if I go Home to the beginning of a written line a... 9 Apr 2010 22:19
New Doc Cursor Position
Use Word 2003 - My new doc cursor position is now located at very top of page. Page Setup values appear normal including vertical position and top margin. When I access the Boarder page and click on None - then <enter>, the cursor returns to it's proper position. What can I do to return my new doc cursor posit... 9 Apr 2010 16:46
confused with tabs, indents
I'm having trouble with indents and tabs. Been using word for a long while now, various versions, never had it do this before. Not sure what brought on the change. when using bullets, I'm trying to indent to various levels. I used to hit the tab key or shift+tab to move the indent. Doesn't work anymore. The ta... 10 Apr 2010 14:38