From: Summing multiple fields on a form on
How do I add a footer that has the path and page numbers (pg 1 of 15)? I am
new to 2007, Pls Help.
From: Graham Mayor on
The simplest method is probably to open the footer and type CTRL+F9 twice
which will give you {}{}
In front of the first bracket type pg between the first pair type Page,
between the two sets type ' of ' and between the second pair type NumPages
thus
pg {Page} of {Numpages}
Select and Press F9 to update then press Alt+F9 to display the results and
close the footer.

--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

From: Summing multiple fields on a form on
Thx Graham, What I need to know is how to put the file path and the page
numbers in the footer. Under footer, there is an option that lets me add the
page x of x. but I can add a path. As a matter of fact, I dont even see
where you can add that info. In 2003, it was under custom. I dont see a
custom footer here in 2007. Do you know how I can add the file path and pages
numbers in one footer?

From: Doug Robbins - Word MVP on
With the selection in the footer at the required location, from the Insert
section of the Header & Footer Tools Design tab of the ribbon, click on the
Quick Parts item and then on Field and then select the FileName item and
click on OK.

Alternatively, press Ctrl+F9 to insert a pair of field delimiters { } and
inside them type filename or filename \p if you want the path as well as the
filename.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

From: Graham Mayor on
The path is simply another field add another bracket pair (ctrl+F9) and type
Filename /p between the brackets.
You can then save the combined construction as either an autotext/building
block or a formatted autocorrect entry for ease of re-insertion.

--