From: GPorter on
I have encountered bold horizontal lines in a document that I didn't create.
I cannot select them for deletion or remove the pages on which they are
located; they just reappear on the page prior to the one I deleted. What can
I do? I'm using Word 2007 in Vista.
From: Doug Robbins - Word MVP on
See: http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/CantGetRidOfLine.htm

--