First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
How do I set up a word document application for online use
In our basket offcials asociation, I want to have an application in word I can send to members who can down load my word document and type in answeres in a radio box?? or Text box???? save and sent back to me. I could do it in the old version but not 97 -- rst ... 24 Apr 2010 21:39
How can I prevent a line break in an ellipse
I am writing an academic paper. The professor insists that there be no line break in an ellipse, as in "there we went. . . .down the lane. ... 23 Apr 2010 23:21
Bulk remove images
I have a moderate size document (750 pages) which was converted from PDF. The original had a screened watermark which was replicated as multiple image files (3-5 per page) anchored to text paragraphs. Is there an easy way to locate, select, and delete these graphics (there are no other images) without affectin... 29 Apr 2010 23:41
Make a small print preview visible in Word toolbar
When typing a letter and needing to be sure it is situated properly for letterhead, it would be immensely helpful to see a miniature preview while working in the document. This would avoid having to repeatedly open and close the print preview screen when trying to adjust a document so it will print correctly. ... 23 Apr 2010 16:11
Question on Word Bullet Spacing
I am working on a paper for a professor who INSISTS that on a double-sided document, the last line of text be flush with the page number at the bottom of the page. However, on pages with bulleted lists, this isn't working. The "blank space" in the "Double Space" is at the bottom instead. I realize that sou... 23 Apr 2010 16:11
More form field formatting frustrations - Help!
I am having the problem of the form field font changing also. In this case it happens when I insert a form field, type a character, insert a form field, type a character, and insert a form field. An example is for a phone number or a date field (888-888-8888, 09/09/2009) where the customer wants the hyphens and... 23 Apr 2010 15:00
book fold printing
I have the document set to bookfold, landscape, letter size paper and the Brother printer properties set to bookfold and the document prints 4 small pages on the face of one actual page. What setting is wrong? I have tried setting the printer to normal, duplex and bookfold with no different results. ... 27 Apr 2010 14:30
page/paragraph formatting
I have just finished typing a 22 page document. When I look at the document in draft view, everything looks just like I want it to. However, when I switch to Print View, on only 2 of the 22 pages (page 7 and 11....so not even consecutive pages), there are way too many spaces (12 spaces as opposed to 2) betwee... 22 Apr 2010 23:07
Automatic Indented Return
Hi, I want to be able to list the following: 1. describe $ but I want to be able to have "1" and "$" in the same spot each time but when i reach the "$" sign I would like word to automatically go to the next line and have it lined up with the start of the indentation at "describ... 22 Apr 2010 23:07
Header & Footers Additional info
Forgot to say I'm using Word 7 on Vista. -- oakridge ... 22 Apr 2010 19:45