First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Mirror Images
I've tried everything- even Emailing Microsoft. I have windows XP and cannot figure out HOW to set a photo or etc. to print in "mirror image". I am ironing on logos to cotton Tee-shirts. Can you help me, please ??????????? Thanx. Vic's ... 21 Apr 2010 05:20
How do I merge 4 documents into 1 without losing format of eac
The linked article got me most the way there but I need further help. First I'll point out that I am using Word 2007 and the article may not cover that according to the MVPS Word Home page. My scenario is this: I have multiple files, some with multiple pages, each with its own page layout (headers, margins, ...).... 20 Apr 2010 01:03
Wrestling with Page Numbering...
I have a document with mixed pages - the first part is Portrait and the second part Landscape. I want my page numbers to all be at the bottom when the document is bound as a book. I figured out (to my delight) how to get the footer in and I can manually put an accent line...and I was able to remove the text f... 26 Apr 2010 01:34
Word 2007 Page Margin Question
Word 2007, Where is the option in Page setup - THIS PAGE ONLY I want different page setup for different pages, but in 2007 version, I dont see it. -- jnathan ... 19 Apr 2010 19:52
Text field in a template
I have a text field that I would like to type a date into. The template is protected, so the user can only type into the text field of the document. The question is can I format the text field to help the user type the date into it (like MM/DD/YY)? Thanks, Stanley ... 19 Apr 2010 15:44
No Printing a word
I am using Word 2003. I want to put the word "FINANCIAL" on a financial page of a long report just so that it will be part of the "table of contents", but do not want it to print on the financial page itself. I believe there is a way to do this, but right now I am having a senior moment. Can anyone tell me how... 20 Apr 2010 09:18
Margin size for document needed in both a4 and letter
I am trying to create a document that be used to print on to both A4 and US Letter and need to know the margin sizes. i can't use the resize as I will be converting the document to pdf before sending it out. I am using Word 2003 ... 19 Apr 2010 09:30
captions
Hello, I am trying to add a caption to four images so that I get Fig 1(a) 1(b) and so forth. in order to line up my images I have created a table and put each image in a separate cell and want one caption which is under all four pictures. If I use insert caption it only place a caption under one picture. ... 18 Apr 2010 19:45
TEMPLATE INVOICE
CREATED TEMPLATE INVOICE WHICH GAVE ME TWO PAGES BUT SOMETIMES I NEED TO HAVE A 3RD AND 4TH PAGE. I HAVE BEEN DELETING MY FIRST PAGE INFO AND THEN ENTERING THE NEW PAGE INFO IN IT. THIS IS TOO MUCH WORK IS THIER A WAY TO CREATE NEW BLANK PAGES? WORD DOCUMENT USING OFFICE 2000. TKS BOB REEVES ... 17 Apr 2010 21:50
possible to have different page colors in the same document?
For MS07...Is it possilbe to have different page colors in the same document?? For other tasks (margins, page size etc.) there are options like 'selected section only' or 'whole document' but not for page color...or am i missing something??? SOS...thanks ... 17 Apr 2010 11:54