First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
How do you keep an e-mail form from going off the page to the righ
I created a template in MS Word 2003 containing fill in fields and saved it as a document. Now I want to copy the form and paste it into a new e-mail message (Outlook 2003) so all the recipient has to do is click reply and fill in the form to send it back to me. The problem is, if the recipient uses too many ... 19 May 2010 01:46
Rotating text in a Text Box
Good afternoon. I inserted a bracketed built-in text box, and would like it to appear along the left edge of the paper. I can rotate the text box, but the text stays in its original position - how do I rotate the text so it reads from bottom to top instead of left to right? ... 13 May 2010 14:57
how to get odd numbered pages to view on right hand side of scree.
i am using word 2003. i want to preview a document with two pages to a view. the odd numbered pages appear on the left hand side of the screen. this is opposite to the real life appearance of the document when odd pages would be on the right hand side. how do i get the pages to appear as in a real life layout? ... 12 May 2010 23:40
Display last "Heading 1" in footer
Hi, I have 45 page document with a contents page using Heading 1 and Heading 2. The Heading 1 are my major titles and I would like them to also display in the footer of every page. Is there a way to do this? For example, the first Heading 1 is Contents so all pages (including the one with the Contents title in ... 13 May 2010 10:30
break slide link in word 2007
I have Office 2007. Want to break the link to the slides I have in my word doc. When I right click the slide, I only get open or edit, or convert. Could you help me locate the right place to break the link; and if necessary add-in I need for Word and/or powerpoint? -- SLB -- SLB ... 27 May 2010 18:12
removing vertical lines
Stefan - this was the cure; thank you! It appeared I had accepted all changes in the document but the reviewer bar told a different story. "Stefan Blom" wrote: Did you also accept all changes? -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "Bewildered in Virginia" <BewilderedinVirginia(a)discuss... 12 May 2010 15:53
I've got this line across my page that I can't get rid of...
I typed ----- then hit return and it made a solid line across my whole page. I wanted it to do that. Since then I need to remove the line. The division I wanted to put in place I now need to remove, and I can't get the solid line across my page to go away. Any suggestions? Thanks for your help. ... 12 May 2010 18:08
Margins Not Working?
My margins are set to the default 1", 1", 1", 1" ; however, when I go to start typing the cursor is right at the top of the page, as though it is ignoring the margins! How can I fix this? ... 11 May 2010 21:15
Outlook email signature blocks
Why is my Outlook email signture block double spacing? ... 11 May 2010 15:41
how do u wright a proper letter head?
hey i was wondering how you would write a proper letter head for a company ... 11 May 2010 11:11