First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Page Layout - Page Colour - Blue as Default
Word 2010 How do I create a default background colour In earlier versions this was done by Tools>Options>General and selecting the colouyr and this remained the default colour. Am able to open a blue background in Word 2010 but not able to make it the default colour so that it opens in blue automatically. ... 27 May 2010 18:12
Success!!!
This is the ONLY solution that worked!! And trust me, I tried EVERYTHING! Thank you, Barbara. barbara mccarthy wrote: get rid of extra spaces in footnotes 03-May-10 You can always highlight the line and change the font size to 1 - this virtually eliminates the line. Previous Posts In This Thread: On... 26 May 2010 14:43
Scroll wheel not working in Word 7
I have Word for Windows 95 version 7.0. I am using it on my current XP Home SP3 system, and it works fine, except that the mouse scroll wheel doesn't work in Word. It works fine in all other apps. Any suggestions? It is a Labtec mouse. Device Manager says: PS/2 Compatible Mouse This device is working properly ... 29 May 2010 15:46
Headers and footers problems
My footer is huge! How do I size it down? ... 25 May 2010 10:14
text wrapping before my right margin
When I open a new document in Word 2003, my text will wrap 1/2 inch before my right margin (i.e. at 6 inches instead of 6.5 inches). My margins are set at 1" L & R and there is no indent set. The only way I've found around this is to either set it for 1 column of 6.5 inch width, or to set my right margin at ... 29 May 2010 12:29
how toget wizard legal when don't have word 2003?
I need to draft legal documents and word 2007 has no templates as I gather and I don't have access to word 2003 so as to create that wizard, etc...what to do pls? OR, how do I 'force' pleadings format and then just keep them for the future, pls? Graham Mayor wrote: If you have access to a Word 2003 install... 24 May 2010 23:27
additional spaces are added when using apostrophe's in Word
I am trying to type an essay, but when I use any types of punctuation such as an apostrophe or even quotation marks, one or two extra spaces are added following these type of punctuations. How do I fix this formatting problem? ... 25 May 2010 01:35
how do i create an html email using word
MY company would like a simple Word html newletter email that can be updated by various subsidaries. Ideally we'd like to "lock" formatting and some graphics and have editible regions. Any Help? ... 28 May 2010 17:05
cd/dvd label
I need a template for Memorex cd labels; I've lost mine. Can anyone help me. They are labels at opposite corners of the page. ... 23 May 2010 02:50
Defining Appendix page setup
I have tried for some time know to set up a document (MS Word 2007)so that the "appendix page" (footer) should look like "A-1. I have set the style up and linked it but the end result is either A and no page number or a page number and no A. Also when the TOC is reset it is also the same. Thanks in advance ... 22 May 2010 13:52