First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
A tough one? Two page template with separate headers and rolling.
Hi, I've tried to find out all day if this can be accomplished: I am in the audio/visual industry and am trying a new script/outline format for video and audio production. I'd like to carry around a letter sized binder. When I open the binder I will have two letter-sized pages staring back up at me, each ... 31 May 2010 04:23
Adjust Footnote top margin - Word 2007
Somehow in a Word 2007 document the footnote margin between the separator line and the top footnote has grown to 2.5cm. Is there any way that I can reduce/resize this this. FYI my other documents with footnotes have a normal top margin of less than 1cm. ... 28 May 2010 18:11
Final Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
Microsoft Office Evolves Community as Part of Office 2010 Launch: As you know, this is a big year for Microsoft as we are launching the latest version of Office. Office 2010 is all about making it easy for you to get and use Office on your terms. Office 2010 lets you work from the office, from home, or at s... 28 May 2010 12:40
Line separating footnotes from text
How do I correct the left indent on the line that separates my footnotes from the main text? When I brought all my text (body and footnotes) in by a couple of cms, this line remained where it was. Now it's jutting out from the rest of the doc. Thanks ... 28 May 2010 10:27
How do I reset, Leaflet is printing off-centre
I spent ages making up a great (tho very basic!) leaflet ; printed it twice, looked great..added one small piece of info.. no significant change..Then printed it again.. and the text now seems to be squashed over to the bottom left-hand area of the page.. text covers only~ half the page and it's completely off-... 28 May 2010 15:59
endnotes on new page
Is there a way to put all the endnotes together on a new page? I've tried inserting a page break in the endnote separator and tried setting the endnote separator to start on a new page, but those methods didn't work. Thanks. -- ~ Janet ... 28 May 2010 02:52
Headers
I have a document that has already been formatted with headers in 3 sections. I have changed the set out slightly and added another section at the end which changed fine but I am unable to add a new section in the middle of the document. I have looked at all the things in the help tool. I have tried page brea... 27 May 2010 17:05
Headers
Hello pebbles, as I understand it right you need to insert new section. That you can do by section breaks. From the upper toolbar pick Insert - Break and then pick "Section - Next page". Then in your headers be sure that you do not have clicked "The same as previous" option. I hope it helps If not, c... 27 May 2010 18:12
How do I put a landscape table into a portrait report
I am writing a report in portait and want to place a table that is in landscape into the report. . . how do I do this? Thanks, ... 27 May 2010 18:12
How do I print the size on the screen after I zoom in?
I am trying to print a blue print to actual scale. I know there is a way to print what is on the screen and tape them together,, I just forgot how.LOL.. When I enlarge it on the screen then print it it comes out to fit the whole page,so small that you can't even see it. PLEASE HELP? Jerry G ... 28 May 2010 17:05