From: ambanff on
Somehow in a Word 2007 document the footnote margin between the separator
line and the top footnote has grown to 2.5cm. Is there any way that I can
reduce/resize this this. FYI my other documents with footnotes have a normal
top margin of less than 1cm.
From: Suzanne S. Barnhill on
Probably empty paragraphs after the separator; see
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/NoteSeparators.htm

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)