From: Hopeless on
Good afternoon. I inserted a bracketed built-in text box, and would like it
to appear along the left edge of the paper. I can rotate the text box, but
the text stays in its original position - how do I rotate the text so it
reads from bottom to top instead of left to right?
From: Suzanne S. Barnhill on
Use the Text Direction command.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill