First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Equation Layout Question
Can someone make a suggestion where I can post this question please. It has to do with equation layout in Word 2010. Please see the screen shot url below: http://lh3.ggpht.com/_4Fz7Um3aXFY/S6kQVJpdZwI/AAAAAAAAARU/1T14idbS1Is/s800/equation1.JPG The Unicode medium shade character in the Microsoft Word 2010 Equa... 23 Mar 2010 19:31
Tracked Changes - Document Section
Can i use track changes in one section of a word 2003 document? ... 23 Mar 2010 16:00
Odd/Even Page Numbering
I understand how to change the document into separate Odd and Even Pages. What isn't explained anywhere is how to change the order in a document that already has Odd and Even Pages. For example, I have a document that starts with an Odd Page then goes to Even, etc. I need to reverse that and start it with an... 23 Mar 2010 16:00
Why does header in print view not print?
Old Word documents (v 2003) containing headers no longer prints these headers. Header and footer viewable in print view. In print preview only footer is seen and this is all that prints. ... 23 Mar 2010 14:50
Page margin and header
Hello, It appears that some sort of global setting is in place (that I never set up) that is messing up my margins. When I set a one inch margin all around a page, the margins show us much less than one inch. So to try and fix this, I set the margins as .3", which turns out closer to one inch, but then the h... 23 Mar 2010 14:50
Missing Page 1
I have a document with a page field in the footer for all pages, including the first. I am unable to get Word to start at page one on the first page. It will begin as page 2 even if I manually set the first pate as one in the format page number dialog box. If I set it to zero, it works, but I don't want zero... 24 Mar 2010 06:37
word 2007 content controls bug?
I have a form where I'm using the rtf-controls and the Active-X checkbox control. When I protect the form, everything works fine until I've checked a checkbox. Then the rtf-controls stop working. Why is that? ... 23 Mar 2010 12:30
To write living will do I need special format
I just need to change and update a living trust ... 23 Mar 2010 05:39
footer - IF condition
I am using Word 2003 I have a 10 page document which starts a footer at page 2 (the front page is a "cover" page only I want the footer on page 2 to read as follows Page 2 (The next page is 3) I then want to continue with this format i.e Page 3 will read Page 3 (The next page is 4) I want this to continue unti... 22 Mar 2010 19:16
Quick Part page layouts
I am trying to set up a template in Word 2007, with protected styles, that has Quick Part items that insert a custom layout (margins, header, footer, page nos. etc) in either landscape or portrait orientation. One QP would insert a section with portrait layout (with a different first page). The second Q... 24 Mar 2010 12:22