First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Third Automatic Bullet or Number Is Left-Aligned
I am using Word 2003 and am finding that the third automatic bullet is left aligned, although the bullets or numbers above it are indented. Any suggestions on solving this problem would be much appreciated. I have followed the instructions presented in the support article foreword 2007, but this did not work... 15 Mar 2010 06:49
Vertical Alignment within a Line of Text
I have a line of text that has text and pictures. I would like to have the picture vertically centered with the text, rather than being aligned at the bottom. I am using Microsoft Word for Mac. I have tried Format>Document>Layout>Vertical Alignment>Top/Apply To: Selected Text. Doing so does not provide the ... 15 Mar 2010 00:17
Printing labels
The top row of labels moves down and printing starts on the 2nd row which messes up the lables all the way down. Used to work fine but now, for some reason unknown to me, doesn't work now. Have tried different size labels but none print properly. ... 15 Mar 2010 03:32
How do I hide the comments in a Word document?
I want to be able to print a document without all of my comments. I go into Print Preview, and I can't seem to find the option for hiding the comments... Thank you for your help. ... 14 Mar 2010 10:55
How do I insert landscape table and keep portait header pg #s?
I am trying to paginate my dissertation. I can do all the parts but I have difficulty maintaining one section different from another. The table in landscape has me stumped, because I have not yet been able to maintain my portrait header (page number required). ... 13 Mar 2010 15:23
Why does my header change positions from page to page?
I am formatting a research paper in APA. My header changed positions on page 10. I have page number right justified and Running head left justified and on page ten is made both right justified all by itself!! Why is this happening?? ... 13 Mar 2010 16:30
Word does not recognize certain fonts that I installed.
I downloaded several Helvetica fonts (e.g., bold, light, Italic, etc.) and stored them under C: Windows, Fonts. The drop-down list in Word only shows the "standard" Helvetica font and not the others. These fonts were transferred from my Apple computer and show up in the directory as True Type fonts, like all ... 13 Mar 2010 10:52
Cannot remove blank page at the end of the document.
I sometimes end up with a blank page at the end of my document. When I delete it, all the headers and/or footers disappear. What am I doing wrong? Thank you. Bill ... 13 Mar 2010 10:52
Multi line watermark
Is there a way to create a 6 line watermark in Word 2007? Thank you in advance for your help ... 12 Mar 2010 17:20
How do I change indentation of the footnote separator line?
I think I love you! I, too, made the mistake of changing the "normal" style. It changed every footnote in my dissertation. Thanks, too for the tip on 'Body' vs 'Normal' YOU RULE! "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote: Well, here's how it works in 2003; perhaps you can figure out 2007 from that. 1. Swi... 12 Mar 2010 11:41