First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
how to print a card layout
I am trying to print a A5 greeting card I have made using 2 pages per sheet on page layout. However when I print the layout does not appear the same as on screen ... 11 Feb 2010 09:26
Indent without TABs
I took the TABs out of my resume. Are Bullets the only way to indent??? ... 10 Feb 2010 20:15
Line Spacing in Word 2003
I have just set up a new computer for an employee (Windows XP Pro, Office 2003) and the line spacing in Word is displaying as double line spacing, even though the paragraph settings are set to single line. I did the Save My Settings Wizard for Office (the previous PC had XP and Office 2003) so all settings sho... 11 Feb 2010 05:02
do not display "Comment #:"
Is there a way to not display "Comment #:" for every comment? I just want the balloon with the text of the comment. For either Word 2003 or 2007. Otherwise, my current workaround is to use a Textbox from the Drawing toolbar. The problem with that is no easy way to hide all the Textboxes. I guess maybe I could us... 15 Feb 2010 08:43
make one page from two pages when you only have a few words on 2
In word perfect you can do make fit for combining two pages when the second page has only a few lines. How do you do this in word besides changing font to make it fit? ... 10 Feb 2010 17:59
How to emulate Footer with table
I'm using a third party software (Oracle's BI Publisher) that allows me to consume XML and generate forms using designed Templates in Word. It can make use of the native header/footer in Word to handle pagination nicely however some of the functions I need to use cannot be used within a Word footer. Is there a... 10 Feb 2010 16:51
How do you open PDF files with Word 2007?
I must figure out how to open PDF files in Word 2007. I am taking on line classes and work is shared in PDF format. I have a new Dell Inspiron laptop that came loaded with Windows 7. I have had it a week and need help. I tried to download the Microsoft PDF add on, but it did not work. I can only read code when ... 10 Feb 2010 16:51
How do I add other page size options to Page setup?
I just reinstalled Word 2003 on a new machine. I had recalled Page Setup offerred a variety of page sizes, ie card (3x5 and 4X6) legal, etc. But all I have now are A4 and letter. How do I add other paper size options? ... 10 Feb 2010 17:58
Shrink A3 to A4 for print preview not working in Word 2010 bet
Anyone know where the Microsoft Word help groups are? The active ones, I mean. "jonski" wrote: Anyone know where I could get help on this kind of thing? "jonski" wrote: I'm working on a brochure, it's A3. I don't have an A3 printer, but I'd like to see how I'm getting on in A4. S... 10 Feb 2010 13:26