First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
How do I change the scale of the ruller from inches to cm?
Inadvertendly, I changed the scale of the ruler form cm to inches and I would like to change it back. How can I do it? ... 2 Feb 2010 17:46
Insert multiple html files into one Word doc
I'm using Word XP. I have a number of folders with html files inside. I need to insert hte html files into a word document. The html files are named using letters and a sequential numbering sequence. I don't want to use the File > Insert dialog for each insertion. Is there a way to automate this task? Ideal... 2 Feb 2010 17:46
vertical margins change
I have a 150 page document with tables, text and pictures. I have set the vertical margins and layed out tables and pictures on tbe "print layout" view. When I do a "print preview" some rows of tables at the bottom of one page move to the next page. This gets worse as you down the pages. When I go back to page l... 2 Feb 2010 17:46
Word 2007 changes format in a Word 2003 file
I am working in Word 2007. When I load a document from another computer created in Word 2003, the formatting changes. How can I keep the original formatting? -- dyager ... 2 Feb 2010 17:46
Problem automatically inserting "This page is intentionally blank.
Hello, We have some procedures documents and manuals that use odd-page section breaks to separate chapters. Obviously, when a chapter ends on an odd page, Word adds a completely blank page before the next chapter. In order to eliminate this problem, we'd like to add a page with the mention "This page is inte... 2 Feb 2010 17:46
How to creat 2 half sheets with identical margins
Hello! I'm trying to create an 8 1/2 x 11 document that contains 2 identical half sheets of content. I need to cut the full size sheet in half and then 3-hole punch my half sheets, and because of this I need both left-hand margins on the the half-sheets to be larger than my other margins. This seems imp... 2 Feb 2010 17:46
Can I change the color and/or width of the lines between columns?
Is it possible to change the color and/or width of the lines between columns in Word 2007? The lines I'm talking about are the ones you can turn on by using the Column control panel and checking "Line Between". ... 2 Feb 2010 17:46
Automatically add Footers to all documents in a folder
I don't think this is possible, but someone out there might know of a way. In Word 2007, is it possible to add a footer w/filename to an entire folder of documents without having to open each document and add the quickpart? ... 2 Feb 2010 17:46
Page Layout for Window Envelopes
I need to set up a letter so that the address shows in a #10 window envelope. I know there's a way to do this but I just can't find it. ... 2 Feb 2010 17:46
Selecting page size in word
I have word 2003. My latest reason for hating it is that I am having difficulty in defining paper size. I want two pages of my document to be A3. I now have three pages that are A3 and no matter what I do it wont give me just the two pages I want. This means I have an empty page of A3 right in the middle of... 2 Feb 2010 17:46