First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
Major Issue please help
Hello, I have been trying to reformat my resume for a few days now. I originally started off with a template that wasn't really set up like my recruiter wanted for a Science background position(just entering in the field). So i searched on Word 2007 for a nicer more spread out template which i found. Th... 7 Nov 2009 04:58
Style Type Char Char Car Car Char
HI! I'm having problems when I edit documents in Word. I have predefined styles and when I want to used them Word automatically changes the style to Char Char Car Char. Ultimately all the styles are changing to Char 2. I tried to eliminate this style but it doesn't appear in the Styles list. Any hlep gre... 8 Nov 2009 12:59
eraser tool
Want to eraser in Microsoft Word/Excel toolbar ... 6 Nov 2009 11:28
Column width of follow-up pages
Hi all, I'm creating a .dotx template in Word 2007. The first page and the follow-up pages will have a two-column lay-out. The columns at the follow-up pages are narrower than those on the first page. To make thinngs clear, I've illustrated my idea: http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/9307/columns.jpg I can ... 5 Nov 2009 08:54
watermark only removed from part of a document. Why?
I inserted a watermark in a draft document, but when I tried to remove it once the document was no longer a draft the watermark only removed from the first section, not the whole document. I have tried going to the section in question and changing it, but no success. Anyone out there know how to put this righ... 6 Nov 2009 15:56
how can I stop printing of the page containg file details etc ?
In Word 2007, click on Office Button | Word Options | Display | uncheck the "Print document properties" box | OK. In Word 2003 or earlier, click on Tools | Options | Print tab | uncheck the "Document properties" box | OK. MUKESH KUMAR wrote: whenever I print a word file an extra page containing the details... 5 Nov 2009 02:18
Irregular Tab problem
Once again, the irregular tab monster has struck. While the tab locations are usually at even 1/8 inch intervals, suddenly, they are at strange intervals between the 1/8 in marks. Been here, done that, but I forgot how to get them back to even 1/8 inch spaces. I'll save your replies this time. Thx all (I ... 5 Nov 2009 20:08
Will pay for someone to teach me how to fix my document problems
I need help, I need someone to do a 'online meeting' with me in 'join meeting'. I need to have someone walk me through fixing my document. -- ishah ... 4 Nov 2009 14:13
Problems with '07 and '03 docs that don't convert to '07 formattin
How do I fix problems with TOCs, TOFs, and TOTs. that don't copy the exact caption format? I am working on a document that was created in Office '97 or maybe 2003, and it is nothing but problems with formatting. It has been several days of work with no results. I get one thing fixed and that only causes anothe... 4 Nov 2009 21:58
Alt Key for Keyboard Shortcuts
In Word 2007, is there a way to disable the Alt key showing keyboard shortcuts? I use the Alt key in conjunction with a letter or number for many of my styles and macros. Thanks. ... 4 Nov 2009 11:59