From: mandyT on
I inserted a watermark in a draft document, but when I tried to remove it
once the document was no longer a draft the watermark only removed from the
first section, not the whole document. I have tried going to the section in
question and changing it, but no success. Anyone out there know how to put
this right?
From: Stefan Blom on
Double-click the header to activate header/footer view. Then you can select
and delete the watermark (which is nothing more than an object anchored to
the header).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

From: Stefan Blom on
On a page where you can see the watermark, double-click the header. This
activates the header/footer view. You should now be able to select and delete