First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
Help - Words broken up on next line
Problem: When I am typing in MS Word 2007 the last word of my line will break off and go to the next line. It is as if I have asked it to hyphenate words, however I didn't and it does not put a "-" in the break. It also may break after only the first letter of the word and then continue the rest of the word on... 27 Jan 2010 18:21
turn off indentation of automatic numbering lists
I am trying to figure out a way to turn off the indenting feature of the auto numbering. I need to use auto numbering but I need the list to be completely flushed left. I have searched and searched but been unable to find a way to change this. I know I can do it temporary by decreasing the indent but I need ... 27 Jan 2010 14:56
picture control outside margins?
I am making a cover page in Word 2007. I want to add a picture control so that the user can add any picture. I want the picture to take up most of the page, outside the margins of my document. How can I do this? ... 2 Feb 2010 17:46
How to justify text on the left AND right margins of same line?
I'm often doing programmes for concerts: the piece of music should be justified on the left, the composer on the right. I don't know how to do this in Word 07. Can anyone help? I'll be grateful for an answer to this! ... 26 Jan 2010 05:28
How can I darken the brightness of the blank word page
I find the basic blank page when opening microsoft word, too bright. How can I tone it down? ... 25 Jan 2010 19:39
Inches not an option in page setup
I want to use inches not points to set margins, but that option is no longer available. Don't know when or how it changed. But I'd like get back that option. Can anyone help me change the page setup default to go back to inches? Thanks ... 25 Jan 2010 10:33
The size of spaces changes after cut-and-paste
I am making a simple document in Microsoft Office Word 2007. The document contains sentences, under which are letters that are aligned with specific words in the sentence above. However, every time I cut and paste this document to a new page, the spacing has changed, and the letters are in completely differen... 25 Jan 2010 07:14
Add section number to right margin in Word reports
Trying to add a section/chapter number in the right margin of Word document (report). Would like this to be similar to an index tab, easy to see when flicking through a long report. ... 24 Jan 2010 21:28
How do I put header and not page number on first page?
I have tried this and it does not work. What am I doing wrong? "Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote: By field construction, I mean the following combination of fields { IF { PAGE } > 1 { PAGE } } To give you a step by step approach, Type IF PAGE > 1 PAGE Then in turn, select each of the... 24 Jan 2010 21:28
How to import style sheets?
I pretty much use the same styles in every document. It's tedious to create a new style sheet every time I start a new document. Can I set up an external style sheet and just import it when I create a new document? ... 24 Jan 2010 18:08