First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
HOW TO SET TIMECODE BULLETPOINTS FOR VOICE AUDIOTAPE TRANSCRIPTS
I am transcribing audio voice tapes from lectures at school. How can I set the page up to periodically add timecode next to the words, so I can reference back and forth quickly from the tape to transcript, and vice versa? ... 27 Dec 2009 15:13
How to search and replace multiple tabs
I am trying to create a macro to search and replace one tab with two in a TOC. Problem is I currently have three tabs set in the paragraph and the one that I want to replace is the second tab. When I run the search and replace it changes the first tab to two. Any ideas on how to get around this problem. Ex (current... 23 Dec 2009 01:58
Background picture
I want to create a word doc w/ a logo at the top, text on two pages. I want the logo & text to be a background type image where I can write over the top. i.e. contracts. I cannot seem to get this accomplished, can you help? "Graham Mayor" wrote: A watermark is merely a graphic (usually paler than normal... 16 Dec 2009 23:33
Blank figures in MS Word 2007 under Windows 7
In a manuscript started using MS Office 2003 under MS Win/XP, figures that previously displayed properly are indicated with a blank box whose boundary is a narrow black rectangle. This occurs when I open the file in my Windows 7 environment (on a desktop PC). The same file copied to my laptop, which is still runnin... 15 Dec 2009 13:23
Stop changing of languages in Word 2003 when typing letter.
While typing a letter in Word 2003 it changed from English to what looked like Arabic language. I have rebooted 3 times and started over and still the same occurs. I even copied what I had in English to an email in Yahoo and sent it to myself and rebooted. Came back to that same email and copied it to a new... 30 Dec 2009 08:43
change the default formating
I use Word 2007 (which I hate) because of a few issues... I would like to change the default Layout, Spacing after from 10 pt. to 0 pt. I have to manually change this every time I begin a new document. Its frustrating! ... 3 Dec 2009 11:30
How to adjust borders in word 2007 (The measurement must be betwe)
Just wanted to update the subject to match most of the search key words based on error message. "Govardhan" wrote: Hello, Am creating a project report for which I want to add borders to every page. However, word 2007 doesn't allowing to specify right/left border lengths beyond 31 and doing so r... 3 Dec 2009 11:30
Table disappears at edge of landscape page in Print layout vie
Thanks Suzanne but it hasn't worked. It has centered the table within the margins. The shaded blue area on the right margin is reaching a third of the way across the page. When I add columns it bunches them up within the same area. I pull out the edge of the table and the table moves over to the left and off th... 9 Dec 2009 00:10
Indentation in bulleted list
How do I inent the second line of a bulleted list? Thanks! ... 3 Dec 2009 03:47
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last