From: tlb on
I want to create a word doc w/ a logo at the top, text on two pages. I want
the logo & text to be a background type image where I can write over the top.
i.e. contracts. I cannot seem to get this accomplished, can you help?

From: Suzanne S. Barnhill on
What you're looking for is a "watermark." If you have Word 2002 or above,
use Format | Background | Printed Watermark and choose the desired graphic.
For earlier versions, see “HOW TO: Create a Watermark in Word 97 and in
Microsoft Word 2000” at http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=211324

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)