From: bliberjiber on
I need to make a list of bulleted items down the left side of the page and a
collumn down the middle. The items on the left side of the page are short and
don't even make it half-way across the page. I would like to create another
collumn down the middle. Please help me.
From: Suzanne S. Barnhill on
Format | Columns?

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill